Douglas Avenue, Soothill, Batley
- Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000
- Two Bedroom Detached True Bungalow
- 15ft Lounge, 18ft Conservatory
- 25ft Detached Garage, Driveway
- Popular Location
Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000 Situated on this corner plot and benefiting from delightful gardens to three sides is this well-proportioned two double bedroom detached true bungalow with an 18ft conservatory and 25ft garage. Don't miss it….view today to avoid disappointment!
Guide Price £190,000 - £200,000 Situated on a corner plot position on this popular development is this well-proportioned two bedroom detached true bungalow benefiting from a 15ft lounge, 8ft kitchen, 18ft conservatory, two double bedrooms, shower room, good sized boarded loft space. Externally, there are delightful, established gardens to three sides and a block paved driveway for multiple vehicles leading to the 25ft detached garage. The property is perfectly positioned for access to all local towns, schooling and amenities and further afield travelling can be done with ease as the M1 / M62 motorway connections are nearby. William H Brown in Dewsbury advise a viewing today of this beautiful bungalow to avoid disappointment!
(Being L-Shaped) Upvc door to front, laminate flooring and access to loft space. Doors to accommodation.
Lounge 15' 7" x 10' 9" ( 4.75m x 3.28m )
Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator. TV and Telephone points. Electric coal effect fire with decorative surround inlay and hearth.
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to front. Range of wall and base units complementary work surfaces and under unit lighting. Stainless steel 1 &1/2 sink drainer with mixer tap. Gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher. Upvc door to garden.
Conservatory 18' 6" x 8' ( 5.64m x 2.44m )
Double glazed windows to front and sides. Double glazed French doors to garden. Air condition unit, gas central heating radiator and lighting.
Bedroom One 12' x 11' ( 3.66m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to rear, gas central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes to two walls. Coving to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 8' 6" ( 2.82m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front. Double glazed French doors to conservatory. Coving to ceiling, laminate flooring and gas central heating radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Double glazed window to front. Shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Vanity wash hand basin with storage below. Chrome ladder style radiator, WC and tiled walls and floor where visible. Extractor fan and spotlights to ceiling.
Accessed via drop down ladder. Benefiting from power and light. Partly boarded.
There is a block paved driveway providing off street parking for multiple vehicles leading to the attached garage. The front and side garden has been laid to lawn and planted with an established variety of plants, trees and shrubs. There is also a paved garden to the side with plants, trees and shrub borders with access to the detached garage.
Detached Garage 25' 1" x 10' 1" ( 7.65m x 3.07m )
Benefiting from an electric up and over door. Power and light. Two double glazed windows to side and door to garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Douglas Avenue, Soothill, Batley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Batley Station0.6 miles
- Dewsbury Station1.9 miles
- Morley Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Dewsbury William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Dewsbury
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local exp
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS114507. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.