High Lane West, West Hallam, Ilkeston
- Detached Three Bedroomed Traditional Family Home
- Detachd Garage And Driveway
- Generous Corner Plot With Wrap Around Gardens
- Two Well Sized Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen And Bathroom
- Ground Floor WC Facilities
- Ample Space to Build Or Extend
- MUST BE VIEWED INTERNALLY!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom tradition bay fronted detached residence occupying a large corner plot and positioned in a favoured location with many original features. The generous accommodation must be viewed internally!
Burchell Edwards are delighted to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom tradition bay fronted detached residence occupying a large corner plot and positioned in a favoured location with many original features. The generous accommodation includes: entrance porch, large entrance hallway, formal sitting room with bay window, lounge overlooking the garden to the rear, fitted kitchen, downstairs w.c, former post office/ storage room. To first floor there are three well-proportioned bedrooms, family bathroom and w.c. Outside the property offers delightful front and rear gardens, generous side driveway and detached garage. This charming property offers so much potential, viewings are highly recommended.
Ground Floor Accommodation
Entrance porch, tiled floor, double glazed front door, double glazed frosted side window with lead effect, original wooden door leading to entrance hall.
A grand welcoming entrance hall with many original features including dado railing, picture rail and wood panelling. There is a radiator, double glazed window to the front elevation with lead, phone point, original wooden doors to the sitting room kitchen and shop.
Staircase leading to the first floor with under stairs storage/pantry area with shelving also housing the consumer unit and electricity meters, double glazed side window.
Sitting Room 12' narrowing to x 19' Min Plus Bay ( 3.66m narrowing to x 5.79m Min Plus Bay )
A bright and spacious room with a large bay window to the front elevation with lead and window seat with storage beneath a further double glazed side window with lead effect, a feature fireplace with brick surround, coving, two radiators TV point.
Shop 9' narrowing to x 16' 6" ( 2.74m narrowing to x 5.03m )
Timber built construction, shutters, light and power, roof light window.
Sitting Room 12' 1" x 16' 3" ( 3.68m x 4.95m )
Another bright and spacious reception room with three double glazed windows with views over the garden, two radiators, TV point, carpet flooring.
Fitted Kitchen 19' 4" x 6' 5" ( 5.89m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a range of base cupboards, drawers and matching wall units, laminated worktop with matching surround, integrated oven and grill, integrated microwave, gas hob with extractor canopy over, breakfast bar, double glazed window to the side elevation, double glazed window with a glass blocks to the side radiator, spotlighting, carpeted flooring, door to WC and access to inner hallway.
Low flush W.C., double glazed side window, louvre door storage cupboard with shelving.
Double glazed side door, coat rack, wooden internal door, radiator,
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed side window, loft access, carpeted, doors to bedrooms and bathrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 8" x 12' Into Bay ( 4.78m x 3.66m Into Bay )
A double bedroom with double glazed bay window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator, carpeted flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" x 8' 9" Max ( 3.58m x 2.67m Max )
Another double bedroom fitted wardrobes, double glazed side window, radiator and carpeted flooding,
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 7' 7" ( 2.51m x 2.31m )
A single bedroom with double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bathroom 8' 8" x 6' 4" ( 2.64m x 1.93m )
Fitted with a suite comprising double shower, paneled bath. pedestal wash, double glazed bow window, part tiled walls, radiator.
Garage 16' 2" x 13' 7" ( 4.93m x 4.14m )
Wooden doors, light and power, two single glazed windows.
The property sits well back from the road with an attractive frontage which is mainly laid to generous lawn with well-stocked mature boarders of plants, flowers and bushes and trees.
The beautiful rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with well-stocked boarders of shrubs and bushes and mature trees, patio seating area and greenhouse.
The property sits a generous corner plot and has a driveway with room for several vehicles leading to the detached garage, gated side access leads to the side entrance doorway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
High Lane West, West Hallam, Ilkeston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ilkeston Station3.0 miles
- Langley Mill Station3.4 miles
- Spondon Station4.7 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Ilkeston for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference IST204665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ilkeston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.