London Road, Sawbridgeworth
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Off road parking
- 1 Reception room
- 2 Parking
- Small garden
- 2 Bedrooms
* Two Bedroom Maisonette * Private Entrance* Private Garden and Off Road Parking * Council Tax Band C* EPC Band D* Available Immediately
London Road, Sawbridgeworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sawbridgeworth Station0.5 miles
- Harlow Mill Station1.8 miles
- Harlow Town Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Intercounty Sawbridgeworth - Your local sales and lettings specialist with close ties to many local schools including; Leventhorpe School, Fawbert and Barnard's Primary School and Reedings Junior School. Our team headed by William Jobber have a combined 60 years' worth of experience selling and letting homes in Sawbridgeworth and the surrounding area. The team live in the local area providing us with a wealth of experience dealing with many aspects of life in our local community. If you are
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30813321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Intercounty Lettings, Sawbridgeworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.