Wensleydale, Tamworth, B77 4PS
- ** RECENTLY BUILT ON A SUPERB CORNER POSITION ** SOUGHT AFTER DEVELOPEMENT **
- ** MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME **
- ** HALL AND GUEST CLOAKROOM **
- ** LOUNGE, GENEROUS SIZE DINING FAMILY KITCHEN WITH USEFUL UTILITY **
- ** FOUR BEDROOMS ** BATHROOM AND EN-SUITE **
- ** GARDENS, DOUBLE GARAGE & PARKING **
Hunters Tamworth are delighted to offer for sale this recently built detached family home built by Redrow Homes. The property is set on a corner position on a highly sought after development.
The property comprises a feature reception hall, ground floor w,c, lounge set to front, stunning open plan and generous size dining/family kitchen set to the rear with modern kitchen and accessing the rear garden, further useful utility room. Set to the first floor four bedrooms one of which with a en-suite, further family bathroom and landing space.
Externally the property enjoys a front parking area with access to the front entrance door and double garage. Further gardens to front and rear.
Wensleydale is a popular development ideally located ideal for commuting. Superb commuter links include nearby M42, A5 and A38 trunk roads allowing access to the nearby Towns and Cities including Lichfield, Tamworth, Birmingham, Coventry, Derby and Nottingham. Regional and National rail travel can be found at stations in both Tamworth and Lichfield and the International airports of Birmingham and East Midlands are also within an easy driving distance.
Wensleydale, Tamworth, B77 4PS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wilnecote Station1.4 miles
- Polesworth Station1.8 miles
- Tamworth Station2.5 miles
About the agent
Hunters started in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, pro-activity and achieving the best possible results for our customers. These principles still stand firm and we are today one of the UK's leading estate agents with over 200 branches throughout the country. Our ambition is to become the UK's favourite estate agent and by keeping the customer at the very heart of our business, we firmly believe we can achieve this.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT TO OTHER AGE
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zhunterstamworth0000004529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Tamworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.