Mitford Road, Alresford
- Spacious Three Bedroom Family House
- Sitting Room
- Dining Room With a door through to a Lean to
- Kitchen and Utility Room Side access
- Bathroom and Separate WC
- Gardens and Off Road Parking
The property is approached from the road with a path and driveway leading to the front door, which opens to an entrance hall, from where stairs lead up to the first floor. From the hall, a door opens to the sitting room, which has a fireplace and door through to the dining room with a further door opening to a lean to conservatory. The hallway leads through to the kitchen which opens up to a utility room with front and rear doors to the front and rear gardens.
Upstairs, is the first floor landing, The main bedroom is at the front of the property and has built-in wardrobes. The second bedroom is to the rear of the property, whilst the third bedroom has a window overlooking the front garden. There is a bathroom and separate WC.
Outside, there is a small front garden, with a parking area. A door opens to the utility room, which is divided into sections. The part of the garden to the side of the house offers plenty of scope, in our opinion, to build an extension (subject to the usual planning). The utility leads through to the rear garden, which is long and is laid to lawn.
Alresford is a beautiful Georgian town known for its variety of independent shops, restaurants and inns located in stunning surroundings on the edge of the South Downs National Park. Attractions include the Watercress steam railway, schools for infant, junior and secondary education, several churches and an active and inclusive community. The cathedral city of Winchester is about 7 miles away and there is easy access to the south coast, the midlands and London via the road network. There is also mainline rail access to London from both Winchester and Alton. Southampton airport is only about half an hour away by car.
SERVICES We understand that all mains services are connected.
LOCAL AUTHORITY INFORMATION Winchester City Council
Council Tax Band: C
Mitford Road, Alresford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Winchester Station6.5 miles
About the agent
At home in Hampshire
Hellards is independently owned, and has been selling and letting properties in Alresford and the surrounding villages since 1988.
Wherever you may be on your personal property journey, we would love to help you. Call us on 01962 736333, or pop into our office on Broad Street in the centre of the town, to discuss your property needs.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100820004537. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hellards Estate Agents, Alresford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.