St John's Road, London, NW11
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Semi-detached family home of 2054 sq ft
- Two reception rooms
- An 18 ft kitchen/dining room
- 50ft garden.
- 0.5 miles from Golders Green Underground Station
The property, which is set over three floors, features bright and spacious accommodation and comprises, two reception rooms with wooden floors, an 18 ft kitchen/dining room and a conservatory which leads directly on a terrace and 50ft garden.
Further benefits include, extensive loft storage, many period features, a study and is conveniently situated 0.5 miles from Golders Green Underground Station (Northern Line), as well as the various shops, cafes, restaurants and transport facilities in Temple Fortune.
St John's Road, London, NW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Golders Green Station0.4 miles
- Brent Cross Station0.6 miles
- Hendon Central Station1.2 miles
About the agent
Jonathan Arron Residential is an independent estate agency specialising in the sale, acquisition and rental of premium, high calibre properties. We cover some of the most sought after residential areas of North West and Central London, including St John’s Wood, Regent’s Park, Little Venice, Primrose Hill, Hampstead and Marylebone. We offer professional advice on all aspects of the sale, acquisition and rental of these premier homes.
Founded on a strong ethos of professionalism, integrit
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference JOW210072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jonathan Arron Residential, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.