Bianca Close, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13
- Modern three storey detached property
- Five double bedrooms; two en suite
- Family bathroom, shower room
- Dual aspect sitting room, bay fronted dining room
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Detached double garage, off street parking for two cars
- Enclosed rear garden measuring 51 ft. (max.) x 44 ft. (max.)
- Quiet cul-de-sac location within a 2 mile walk of Brackley town centre
The ground floor has three reception areas which include a kitchen/breakfast room, a bay fronted dining room and a dual aspect 21 ft. sitting room. There is also a cloakroom and a utility room. On the first floor, the master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and a four piece en suite bathroom incorporating bath and separate shower. There is also a guest bedroom with an en suite shower room, a further bedroom and a family bathroom. The second floor has two further bedrooms which could be utilised as offices or as family rooms if desired. There is also a shower room.
Outside, the property has off street parking for two cars and an enclosed and landscaped rear garden.
The property is within walking distance of The Radstone Primary School and is within a 2 mile walk of amenities in the town centre.
Ground Floor Highlights
The kitchen/breakfast room has a range of white floor and wall mounted kitchen units, tiled flooring and tiled splashback areas. Fitted appliances include a double oven, a five ring gas hob, a dishwasher and fridge/freezer. There is also a full bay with French doors opening to the rear garden. The two further reception rooms comprise a bay fronted dining room and a dual aspect 21 ft. sitting room which also has French doors opening to the rear garden.
The fully enclosed rear garden measures 51 ft. (maximum) by 44 ft. (maximum). It is laid mainly to lawn with a variety of shrubs, flowers and trees arranged throughout the borders and raised beds. There is also decking and a patio for entertaining adjacent to the house, gated access to the front and a courtesy door to the garage. The front has a small lawned garden with flowerbeds, and off street parking for two cars which leads to the detached double garage.
Situation and Schooling
The town of Brackley has schools which include Magdalen College, a Church of England junior school and Winchester House. There is also a range of shopping and leisure facilities, play parks, a library, and GP and dental surgeries. Brackley is approximately 20 miles from Milton Keynes where there is a wider range of shopping facilities.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bianca Close, Brackley, Northamptonshire, NN13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Established for over 50 years, Michael Graham has a long heritage of assisting buyers, sellers, landlords and tenants to successfully navigate the property market. With fourteen offices covering Buckingham and the surrounding villages as well as the neighbouring areas of Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Hertfordshire, Northamptonshire, Leicestershire, Warwickshire and Oxfordshire, we have access to some of the region's most desirable town and country homes.Give Your Home
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TOW210203. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.