Ainslie Wood Gardens, E4
- Five Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Two Modern Bathrooms
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Downstairs W/C
- Separate Lounge Area
- Large Garden With Patio And Swimming Pool
- Wooden Outbuilding
- Short Distance To Highams Park Overground Station
Continuing through this family home, the first floor boasts three well proportioned bedrooms, two of which are double, and a modern bathroom. The second floor of this superb property benefits from a further two double bedrooms, one of which has a Juliet balcony, and another modern bathroom.
Externally, the property boasts a large rear garden, with a patio and decking area, and a swimming pool. To the rear of the garden, there is a wooden outbuilding, which could be used as a bar/entertainment/games room. To the front of the property, there is a sizeable driveway for ample parking.
The property is situated in an ideal location, being within walking distance to Highams Park Overground Station, which provides direct access to Liverpool Street Station. As well as this, the property is a short walk to local shops and amenities.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
Durden & Hunt have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT necessarily included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars, they may however be available by separate negotiation. Any mention of Planning potential is based on the current owners opinion, unless stated otherwise a potential buyer should assume that this is a speculative opinion only and is not based on planning permission being granted or professional advice. Any reference to distance to Stations, amenities or schools are taken from portal estimated distances, buyers are advised to do their own research on distances and these area given as guides. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property. Durden & Hunt are a proud member of the Property Ombudsmen.
Ainslie Wood Gardens, E4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Highams Park Station0.7 miles
- Angel Road Station1.6 miles
- Chingford Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Durden & Hunt International are a forward-thinking modern-day Real Estate Agent servicing the United Kingdom, The United Arab Emirates, Cyprus & Spain.
Our state-of-the-art website allows sellers to access instant online valuations of their properties at the click of a button, and also allows buyers or tenants to book viewings on any property online, 24/7.
Utilising the Canary Wharf headquarters our company stays open seven days a week ensurin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 103371001393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Durden & Hunt, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.