Great Plumtree, Harlow
- Three Bedroom Terrace House
- Large Lounge / Diner
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Garden With Brick Shed & Rear Access
- Driveway For 2-3 Cars
- Popular Location
- Close To Local Amenities
- EPC Rating: D
Entrance Hall - 2.44m x 2.44m (8'37 x 8'14) - Stairs to first floor landing, double glazed window to front aspect, double radiator, tiled flooring, smoke alarm
Lounge / Diner - 3.05m x 6.40m plus 2.54m x 0.61m (10'43 x 21'21 pl - Double glazed window to front aspect, two double radiators, carpet, phone point, TV aerial point, power points, double glazed patio door leading to garden
Kitchen - 1.83m x 3.96m plus 0.61m x 0.81m (6'58 x 13'54 plu - Double glazed window to rear aspect, double radiator, tiled flooring, glass splash backs, range of wall and base units with flat top work surfaces, integrated electric oven, gas hob, chimney style extractor fan, sink with drainer unit, space for fridge / freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, spotlights, double glazed door leading to garden, TV aerial point, power points
First Floor Landing - 1.52m x 2.67m plus 0.61m x 0.61m (5'74 x 8'09 plus - Loft access, smoke alarm, storage cupboard, carpet
Bedroom One - 3.28m x 3.35m plus 0.61m x 0.61m (10'09 x 11'74 pl - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, carpet, built-in wardrobes, TV aerial point, phone point, power points
Bedroom Two - 3.05m x 3.05m (10'40 x 10'20) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, single radiator, carpet, built-in wardrobes, power points
Bedroom Three - 2.44m x 2.44m (8'62 x 8'29) - Double glazed window to front aspect, single radiator, carpet, power points
Family Bathroom - 2.44m x 1.52m (8'20 x 5'87) - Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, tiled flooring, panel enclosed bath with thermostatically controlled shower, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit, low level flush WC, tiled splash backs, spotlights
Garden - Patio, brick built shed, rear access, outside water tap
BrochuresGreat Plumtree, HarlowBrochure
Great Plumtree, Harlow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harlow Town Station0.8 miles
- Harlow Mill Station1.2 miles
- Sawbridgeworth Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Kings Group Harlow are fully committed to excelling and meeting every aspect of our client's needs and expectations.
Our busy office in the heart of the town centre is perfectly located to offer our services with our award-winning team of staff, on hand, Monday through to Saturday.
Harlow has a large residential area and is situated on the border of Hertfordshire, with Church Langley located less than 15 minutes away. It has extensive shopping faciliti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30813973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kings Group, Harlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.