Frances Street, London, SE18
- Help to buy 40% Government Equity loan with a 5% deposit
- Stamp Duty Covered for FTB
- Private Balcony - with London Skyline views
- Communal Roof Garden
- 999 Years Lease
- 1 bed penthouse
- Woolwich Dockyard Rail Station 5 minutes walk
- Woolwich Arsenal Rail & DLR Station 10 minutes walk
- Tesco on Ground floor - commercial unit
- A pet-friendly ethos
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Akai Homes
The Flora Apartments in Woolwich offer a style of living that is rare to find in London. A landmark new corner scheme of 1,2 & 3 bed apartments close to local parks and within easy access of Woolwich Dockyard Overground along with Woolwich Arsenal DLR & Overground, town centre shops, café's, bars, and gyms together with Thames Clipper services from the Pier.
Surrounding the development is heritage in abundance, a legacy of listed buildings, a fascinating melting pot of cultures and the capital's best transport connections - all wrapped up in a riverside location and offered at a price point that is affordable for the capital city.
Woolwich is arguably the best connected corner of the capital city, with a myriad of transport choices that are simply unrivalled. Choose to travel by rail from two overground stations, DLR, bus, ferry, road, cycle and even the Uber Boat river taxi service - stopping at 23 piers along the River Thames. As of early 2022, the town will also open the doors to its very own Crossrail station - with the Elizabeth line drastically reducing journey times into the city and opening up new routes.
From Woolwich you're never far from a new experience - the West End, Greenwich Peninsula and Canary Wharf, to name a few, while international travel is made easy with
direct routes to City Airport, St Pancras International and all terminals of Heathrow - the latter as of 2022
This well-designed contemporary scheme offers bright and spacious accommodation with a high specification and landscaped 1st floor communal garden. Reserving off plan now for completion from September.
Frances Street, London, SE18
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Woolwich Dockyard Station0.3 miles
- Woolwich Arsenal Station0.6 miles
- Charlton Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Akai Homes we specialise in new build and luxury homes. We cover London, Essex and Kent. Speak to our team to find out the exciting properties that we are currently marketing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1bedpenthousewool. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Akai Homes, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.