Thornton Road, Morecambe
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Two Bedroom Terraced House Sold With Tenant In Situe
- Open Plan Lounge Diner, Fitted Kitchen. Two Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Good Location
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The Morecambe area is located within easy access of the M6 motorway following the opening of the Bay Gateway link road which provides enhanced access to the Lake District, Kendal, Preston and central Lancashire.
The property comprises an open plan lounge dining room, fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units sink base unit and oven hob to the ground floor. To the first floor are two good size bedrooms and a family bathroom comprising of a corner bath, sink base unit and wc.
The property includes gas central heating and double glazing.
Ideal purchase in a great location.
Lounge Through Dining Room 6.82m x 4.07m
Kitchen 2.64m x 2.63m
Cellar 3.76m x 3.34m
Bedroom 1 – 3.9m x 3.35m
Bedroom 2 – 3.29m x 2.08m
Thornton Road, Morecambe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Morecambe Station0.4 miles
- Bare Lane Station1.0 miles
- Lancaster Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 226818. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Morecambe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.