Addiscombe Road, Watford
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace House
- Modern Kitchen
- Bathroom Off The Landing
- Private Rear Garden
- Bright and Spacious
- Ample Living Accommodation
- Close To Major Road Links
- Popular Location
This lovely three bedroom mid-terrace family home is located on Addiscombe Road only 0.7 miles away from Watford High Street Station.
Brown and Merry are pleased to welcome to the market this beautiful three bedroom mid-terrace house. The property is presented in good condition throughout and provides ample living accommodation. Upon entrance you will find a bright and spacious open plan living and dining room that features a lovely bay window, a modern style kitchen that provides access to the private rear garden and under stairs storage. The first floor consists of three good sized bedrooms, loft access and a family size bathroom off the landing. Eternally the property offers double glazing, storage and resident permit parking is available.
Location is perfect with Watford High Street Station only 0.7 miles away, ideal for commuters. Local shops, schools and amenities are all nearby along with the popular INTU shopping centre only a short walk away. Major road links such as the M1, M25 and A41 are within easy access from the property.
Entrance Hall 11' 6" x 2' 11" ( 3.51m x 0.89m )
Lounge 12' 10" to bay x 9' 11" ( 3.91m to bay x 3.02m )
Dining Room 10' 11" x 10' 6" ( 3.33m x 3.20m )
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 4" ( 4.09m x 2.54m )
Combi boiler, Fitted units, Sink, Mixer taps, Door to garden, Rear window, Gas hob
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 10' 10" ( 4.01m x 3.30m )
Window, Radiators, Carpets
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.33m x 2.49m )
Window, Radiator, Carpets
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 8' 4" ( 2.57m x 2.54m )
Window, Radiator, Carpet
Bathroom 5' 5" x 4' 10" ( 1.65m x 1.47m )
Bath, Sink, Mixer Taps, WC, Window
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Addiscombe Road, Watford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Watford High Street Station0.5 miles
- Watford Station0.7 miles
- Watford Junction Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Watford Brown & Merry office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Brown & Merry opened the doors to its first office in Tring all the way back in 1832, so with over 185 years’ experience you could say that we are the experts in our field. However, if you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Brown & Merry as your estate agent…
>> Your local Brown & Merry team in Watford
Our team know the area and the marketplac
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WAF102644. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Watford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.