Parkway Drive, Normanby, TS6
- Lovingly Decorated, Semi-Detached Home with a Modern Feel Throughout
- With Three Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms and Plenty of Scope to Extend Further... This Home has Plenty of Living Space for Todays Growing Family
- The Private Rear Garden!! Sun Lovers Really are Spoilt for Choice With Two Raised Patio Sun Decks
- Fantastic Location on a Quiet Normanby Cul-De-Sac Situated off South Park Avenue, Flatts Lane, Close to Great Schooling
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout and Gas Central Heating with Combi Boiler
uPVC entrance door and stairs to the first floor. Half moon shaped window overlooking the side elevation and central heated radiator. Doors into the lounge, kitchen and dining room. Access to two under stair storage cupboards.
14' 1'' x 11' 5'' (4.28m x 3.48m)
A lovely bright and airy lounge with beautiful feature cast iron, gas fire with marble surround. uPVC double glazed bay window overlooking the front elevation and central heated radiator.
12' 1'' x 11' 1'' (3.68m x 3.39m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear garden and central heated radiator.
13' 8'' x 9' 0'' (4.16m x 2.75m)
This kitchen has been fitted with a range of soft cream floor and drawer cupboards with laminate worksurfaces. Porcelain sink and drainer unit with mixer tap, space and plumbing for under counter washing machine and dishwasher, stand alone fridge/freezer and oven with built in stainless steel extractor hood. uPVC double glazed windows overlooking the side elevation and rear garden. External door opening onto the rear garden.
11' 6'' x 11' 4'' (3.51m x 3.45m)
uPVC double glazed bay window overlooking the front elevation and central heated radiator.
12' 1'' x 11' 5'' (3.68m x 3.49m)
(Reducing to 3.01m) uPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and central heated radiator. Built in wardrobe.
9' 1'' x 7' 10'' (2.77m x 2.38m)
uPVC double glazed window overlooking the front elevation and central heated radiator.
7' 3'' x 6' 11'' (2.20m x 2.11m)
This modern bathroom suite comprises thermostat rainfall shower and single corner enclosure, w/c, pedestal hand wash basin and freestanding bath tub with centre mixer shower tap. Two uPVC double glazed frosted glass windows overlooking the rear elevation.
Gardens & Parking
To the front of the property is a great sized, well kept lawn and double length driveway leading to a single detached garage. To the rear of the property is a fab sized garden, mainly laid to lawn. This garden benefits from two raised patio sun decks.
4' 4'' x 3' 6'' (1.31m x 1.06m)
A handy outside toilet room with plumbing and lighting.
Parkway Drive, Normanby, TS6
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gypsy Lane Station1.6 miles
- Nunthorpe Station1.7 miles
- Marton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
G.R. Estates is an independent, local estate agents specialising in residential sales and lettings within Teesside. We strive to achieve our clients the best possible price for their property, whilst offering an exceptional, bespoke service for a fraction of the cost. We aim to provide a hassle-free experience from the start of your journey to the very end.
At G.R. Estates we can provide a service, personally tailored to suit each client needs, showcasing your property on the UK's most
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11046702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by G.R. Estates, Stockton-on-Tees. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.