Haskell Close, Thorpe Astley, Leicester
- A very well presented three bedroom detached home
- Refitted kitchen, bathroom and en-suite
- New flooring downstairs
- Double glazing
- Being sold with no chai
VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
With stairs off and radiator.
With low flush wc, wash hand pedestal and window to the front elevation.
5.31m (17ft 5in) x 3.74m (12ft 3in) maximum measurements taken
With bay window to the front elevation, laminated floor and radiator.
2.41m (7ft 11in) x 3.42m (11ft 3in) maximum measurements taken
With radiator and laminated floor.
2.14m (7ft 0in) x 3.4m (11ft 2in) maximum measurements taken
Having a range of base and wall units, gas hob, electric oven, radiator, sink, under stairs cupboard and window to the rear elevation.
With airing cupboard and window to the side elevation.
3.69m (12ft 1in) x 2.14m (7ft 0in) maximum measurements taken
With radiator and window to the rear elevation.
With shower cubicle, electric shower, wash hand pedestal, low flush wc and radiator.
2.76m (9ft 1in) x 2.86m (9ft 5in) maximum measurements taken
With fitted wardrobes, radiator and window to the front elevation.
2.33m (7ft 8in) x 1.88m (6ft 2in) maximum measurements taken
2.36m (7ft 9in) x 1.89m (6ft 2in) maximum measurements taken
With bath, shower over, wash hand pedestal, low flush wc and window to the front elevation.
The front of the property has a driveway giving off road parking and leading to garage and gated rear access. The rear of the property has a lawn area, patio area and wall and fence surround.
Haskell Close, Thorpe Astley, Leicester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leicester Station3.1 miles
- Narborough Station3.4 miles
- South Wigston Station3.7 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Thorp's Residential Sales and Lettings. We are Blaby's oldest established independent estate agents with over 45 years combined experience in the property market.
We specialise in the property market specifically in the Blaby District, namely Countesthorpe, Cosby, Blaby, Whetstone, Littlethorpe, Narborough, Huncote, Glen Parva, Enderby, Croft and surrounding villages including Thorpe Astley.
Our aim is to provide the very best service using modern technology combined wi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 210033201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thorp's, Blaby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.