Endowood Road, Millhouses, Sheffield
- 5 Bedroom Semi Detached
- Lovely Aspect Adjoining Ecclesall Woods
- Superb Dining Kitchen
- Decked Terrace and Generous Lawned Garden
- Double Block Paved Driveway
- Second Floor Master Bedroom & Bathroom
- Utility Room & Ground Floor W.C
- uPVC Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Excellent Facilities & Transport Links
A generously proportioned 5 bedroom semi detached family home in Millhouses adjoining Ecclesall Woods. The property offers flexible living accommodation over 3 levels, has two reception rooms, utility room and ground floor W.C, superb fitted breakfast kitchen leading to a decked terrace, gas central heating, uPVC double glazing and block paved driveway. The accommodation comprises: Entrance hallway with a wooden floor. Study/playroom with laminate flooring. Generous living/dining room with bay window, feature decorative fireplace and French doors to the garden. Breakfast kitchen having a range of light and dark grey high gloss units complemented by contrasting worktops and tiled splash backs, integrated dishwasher, central island with breakfast bar, French doors and tiled floor which continues into the utility room and W.C which has a white suite. First floor landing with understairs store. Four bedrooms. Family bathroom having a white suite, whirlpool bath and shower. Second floor landing with a Velux window leads to the Master bedroom with a Velux and dormer window creating a light and airy feel, laminate flooring and useful storage. Bathroom having a separate double shower cubicle, tiled floor, Velux window and walk-in wardrobe/store room. Front block paved driveway. To the rear of the property is a generous lawned garden, decked terrace, raised patio, shed, privet hedging, shrubs and bushes and enjoys a delightful aspect overlooking Ecclesall Woods. The property is situated in a highly sought-after area, well-placed for highly regarded local schools, Ecclesall Woods and Millhouses Park, further recreational facilities, local shops and amenities, public transport, and access to the city centre, hospitals, universities, and the Peak District.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Endowood Road, Millhouses, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dore Station1.1 miles
- Herdings Park Tram Stop2.9 miles
- Park Grange Tram Stop2.8 miles
About the agent
At haus, we work differently to other estate agents. We're focused on making buying and selling your property easier for you, the customer.
We're a committed team, designed to give you a more personal service and our aim is to get you the best possible price in the least possible time. With over 150 years experience in the Sheffield housing market and over 10,000 property sales between us, we believe you're in safe hands. We can handle every aspect of your sale
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9420654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.