Dugdale Court, Coventry Road, Coleshill, Birmingham
- Top Floor
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Immaculately presented
- House Manager on-site during office hours
- Homeowners' Lounge where social events take place
- Guest Suite for visiting family & friends
- Wellness Suite
- 24 hour emergency Careline system + Security entry system
- Lovely Landscaped Gardens
Summary - The highly desirable Dugdale Court is a McCarthy & Stone Retirement Living development, and is located in the heart of Coleshill. Dugdale Court has a dedicated House Manager on site during the day to take care of things and make you feel at home.
There's no need to worry about the burden of maintenance costs as the service charge covers the cost of all external maintenance, gardening and landscaping, external window cleaning, buildings insurance, water rates and security systems. All energy costs of the homeowners lounge and other communal areas are also covered in the service charge. For your peace of mind the development has camera door entry and 24-hour emergency call systems, should you require assistance.
The Homeowners' lounge provides a great space to socialise with friends and family. If your guests have travelled from afar, they can extend their stay by booking into the development Guest Suite (usually for a fee of £25 per night - subject to availability) which has an en-suite shower room, tea and coffee making facilities and a TV. It is a condition of purchase that residents must meet the age requirement of 60 years or of age or over.
Entrance Hall - A front door with spy hole and letter box opens into the entrance hall. From the entrance hall you have a door to the spacious walk in storage cupboard. All other doors lead to the main shower room, both bedrooms, and living room. Emergency speech module and pull-cord. Smoke detector. The apartment is fitted with a Ventilation system throughout and a Washer dryer.
Living Room - A bright and airy living room benefiting with a two double glazed patio doors opening inwards to a Juliette balcony with very pleasant outlook. TV & Sky+ connection point. Telephone point. Power sockets. Ceiling light fittings. A part glazed solid wood door leads into the separate kitchen.
Kitchen - Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Integrated fridge/freezer. Built in oven with side opening door. Four ringed electric hob with chrome extractor hood over. Stainless steel sink unit, with drainer and mixer tap. For added convenience there is a freestanding dishwasher installed in the kitchen. Double glazed window. Tiled floor and splash back.
Master Bedroom - A good sized double bedroom with central light fitting. Double glazed window. TV and telephone point. Doors off to a Walk in wardrobe and a bathroom en-suite.
Bathroom En-Suite - A fully tiled Bathroom with wash hand basin, WC and Bath. Heated towel rail. Emergency pull-cord. Fitted mirror.
Shower Room - A fully tiled shower room with wash hand basin, WC and shower cubicle. Wall fitted bathroom cabinet, Heated towel rail. Emergency pull-cord. Fitted mirror.
Bedroom Two - A second good sized double bedroom with fitted German made wardrobes with double mirrored doors. Double glazed window. TV and telephone point, central light fitting. Currently used as snug/office
Service Charge (Breakdown) - • Cleaning of communal windows
• Water rates for communal areas and apartments
• Electricity, heating, lighting and power to communal areas
• 24 hour emergency call system
• Upkeep of gardens and grounds
• Repairs and maintenance to the interior and exterior communal areas
• Contingency fund including internal and external redecoration of communal areas
• Buildings insurance
The Service charge does not cover external costs such as your Council Tax, electricity or TV. To find out more about the service charges please please contact your Property Consultant or House Manager.
Car Parking (Permit Scheme) - Parking is by allocated space subject to availability. The fee is usually £250 per annum, but may vary by development. Permits are available on a first come, first served basis. Please check with the House Manager on site for availability.
Ownership Details - Lease length 125 years from 1st Jan 2015
Ground rent £495 annually
BrochuresDugdale Court, Coventry Road, Coleshill, BirminghaEAC
Energy Performance CertificatesEE RatingEI Rating
Dugdale Court, Coventry Road, Coleshill, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Coleshill Parkway Station1.5 miles
- Water Orton Station2.3 miles
- Marston Green Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Let our experience enhance your experience of later life. We’ve been building outstanding apartments in prime locations for 40 years to suit all lifestyles and stages of retirement.
All our properties are designed to make living easier and are built to high standards – just two of the reasons we’ve been awarded the 5-star rating for customer satisfaction in an independent survey by the Home Builders Federation every year since the awards began. We are the only housebuilder of any size o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30816447. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McCarthy & Stone Resales, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.