Swains Grove, Birmingham
- LEASEHOLD - LONG LEASE
- GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT
- REAR GARDEN
- FRONT GARDEN
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LARGE KITCHEN
- FANTASTIC INVESTMENT OPPERTUNITY
Burchell Edwards Erdington are please to presen to you this beautiful property - briefly comprising of a large lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, fornt and rear garden. The property is perfect for a first time buyer, someone needing ground floor accomodation.
Burchell Edwards Erdington are pleased to present to you this beautifully presented three bedroom ground floor apartment situated in a very popular part of the B44 postcode. With fantastic local transport links and amenities nearby this property is sure to be busy.
The property itself comprises of a large lounge, spacious kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms, family bathroom, fornt and rear garden. The property is perfect for a first time buyer, someone needing ground floor accomodation or with a strong return on investment it would be perfect looking for someone to add something to their property portfolio.
This property will sell like hot cakes - do not delay - BOOK YOUR VIEWING NOW!!!
Double glazed door to side aspect.
Lounge 11' 2" max x 15' 8" max ( 3.40m max x 4.78m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, central heating radiator, carpet and electric fire.
Kitchen / Diner 7' 8" max x 16' 9" max ( 2.34m max x 5.11m max )
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, double glazed door leading to the garden, a fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, one bowl sink and drainer, electric oven, gas hob and extractor hood and laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 9' 5" max x 12' 6" max ( 2.87m max x 3.81m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet, telephone point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 8' 9" ( 3.99m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, carpet and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max x 8' 8" max ( 2.97m max x 2.64m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, carpet and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, shower cubicle, hand wash basin with vanity storage, WC, laminate flooring and extractor fan.
Patio, lawn and shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Swains Grove, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wylde Green Station2.5 miles
- Sutton Coldfield Station2.6 miles
- Hamstead Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Burchell Edwards, Erdington
Unit 3 Queens Court Gravelly Hill North Stockland Green Birmingham B23 6BJ
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Erdington for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ERD204810. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Erdington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.