Warriner Gardens, London, SW11
- Double reception room
- State of the arts kitchen/dining room
- Close to Battersea Park
- 5 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Private garden & patio
- EPC Rating = D
This imposing Victorian property has been beautifully refurbished by the current owners; finished to a high specification throughout. The raised ground floor comprises a double reception room benefiting from an attractive
fireplace and a large bay window allowing plenty of natural light. On this floor there is also a stunning family bathroom. Leading down to the lower ground is the kitchen/dining room features a large dining area boasting with several sky lights enhancing the feeling of light and space. The contemporary and well-appointed kitchen benefits from wide range of units topped with granite worktops, which also offers a private patio. This spacious entertaining and living is further extended by bi-folding doors which open out onto large, unique secluded garden. The first floor comprises two double bedrooms with high ceilings, attractive cornicing, built in storage and a
further single bedroom/study. The second floor accommodation consists the principal bedroom also with built storage and an en-suite shower room.
Warriner Gardens sits behind Prince of Wales Drive, moments away from Battersea Park. Chelsea Bridge provides a close link to the river, Chelsea and the Kings Road. There are good bus routes to Vauxhall and the City and mainline trains at Queenstown Road, Battersea Park and Clapham Junction to Victoria and Waterloo.
The property will benefit from the upcoming development in Nine Elms including the Power Station, providing many
amenities including restaurants, shops, bars, cinemas and the new Northern Line tube station at Battersea Power Station.
Square Footage: 2,123 sq ft
Warriner Gardens, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queenstown Road (Battersea) Station0.3 miles
- Battersea Park Station0.4 miles
- Wandsworth Road Station0.8 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BES210111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Battersea Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.