Sandygate Park, Sandygate, Sheffield
- 4 Bedroom Detached
- Adjoins Hallamshire Golf Course
- Generous Established Gardens
- Double Garage With Electric Door
- Sought After Cul De Sac
- uPVC Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating With Combination Boiler
- Excellent Amenities & Transport Links
A generous 4 bedroom detached house standing in generous gardens adjoining Hallamshire Golf Course. The property is located on a sought after cul de sac and offers flexible living accommodation, has a conservatory, uPVC double glazing, gas central heating with a combination boiler, double driveway and double garage. The accommodation comprises: Generous entrance porch. Entrance hallway, cloak room with access to the garage and W.C in white. L shaped living and dining room, feature fireplace with coal effect electric fire, picture window creating a light and airy feel and French doors leading to the gardens. Sitting room with a picture window and glazed door leading into a conservatory with French doors to the garden. Dining kitchen having a range of cream shaker style units with contrasting worktops, hob, extractor, oven, microwave, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Open plan staircase to the first floor landing with store cupboard and access to the roof space. Bedroom 1 with fitted wardrobes. Bedrooms 2 and 3 both overlook the rear garden and golf course. Bedroom 4. Bathroom having a white suite with separate shower cubicle and fully tiled. Lawn front garden with shrubs and bushes. Double driveway to an attached double garage with electric roll up door. To the rear of the property is a York stone patio, lawn, established trees, a variety of shrubs and bushes and stone boundary wall adjoining the golf course with lovely views. Sandygate Park is extremely sought-after, being well-placed for local shops and amenities, restaurants, cafes, highly regarded schools, recreational facilities, public transport, and access to the city centre, hospitals, universities, and the Peak District.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Sandygate Park, Sandygate, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Malin Bridge Tram Stop2.2 miles
- University of Sheffield Tram Stop2.4 miles
- Bamford Street Tram Stop2.5 miles
About the agent
At haus, we work differently to other estate agents. We're focused on making buying and selling your property easier for you, the customer.
We're a committed team, designed to give you a more personal service and our aim is to get you the best possible price in the least possible time. With over 150 years experience in the Sheffield housing market and over 10,000 property sales between us, we believe you're in safe hands. We can handle every aspect of your sale
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10984387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by haus, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.