Squirrel Cottage, 72 Farnley Moor, Huddersfield, HD4 6UW
- **AN ABUNDANCE OF CHARACTER AND CHARM**
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM COTTAGE
- SET ON A LARGE PLOT WITH EXCELLENT GARDENS AND A SMALL WOODLAND AREA (APPROX. ½ ACRE)
- IN A MUCH SOUGHT AFTER & SPECTACULAR RURAL LOCATION
- WONDERFUL SUMMER LOUNGE TO ADMIRE THE PICTURESQUE GARDENS & CHANGING SEASONS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE ALONG WITH SEVERAL OUTBUILDINGS
- EXCELLENT WALKS AND VIEWS ON YOUR DOORSTEP
- A VIEWING IS STRONGLY ADVISED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THE AREA, GARDENS AND THE PROPERTY
- **THE OWNERS ARE CURRENTLY BUYING THE FREEHOLD TO THIS PROPERTY**
With a tiled floor, this porch boasts the original stained glass windows and door which sets the precedent for the rest of the property where character is concerned.
LIVING ROOM 5.5 x 5.5m (18'0 x 18'0)
Nestled in the chimney breast is a large multi-fuel stove which is complimented by the exposed ceiling beams and the four double glazed mullioned windows. To provide additional natural light is a double glazed window to the rear elevation. An open staircase takes you to the first floor.
DINING KITCHEN 3.2 x 5.5m (10'5 x 18'0)
A traditional designed kitchen which provides ample storage space with a wide range of wall and base units with solid oak worktops. There is a built-in electric oven and a halogen hob with a stainless steel cooker hood above. The asterite sink is complimented by a chrome mixer tap and brick bond splash back tiles. There are dual aspect double glazed windows, and the room is completed by the large, tiled flooring along with the exposed ceiling beams. Mains smoke alarm.
SUMMER LOUNGE 3.0 x 5.0m (9'10 x 16'4)
Providing a fabulous all year round living space to admire the pleasant grounds through the different seasons of the year. Solid oak flooring, radiator, UPVC windows and UPVC French doors open out to the wonderful gardens.
Linking the kitchen to the cloakroom with plumbing and space for a washing machine and an external stable door.
A two piece suite comprises of a low flush toilet and a hand wash basin. Double glazed window.
An open staircase leads up from the lounge, which is a bonus when the multi-fuel stove is fired up to heat the whole of the first floor. Exposed ceiling beams and a double glazed window.
BEDROOM ONE 2.8 x 5.5m (9'4 x 18'0)
A generous size room with dual aspect double glazed windows providing excellent views, exposed ceiling beams, radiator, and original built-in cupboards.
BEDROOM TWO 2.8 x 3.2m (9'2 x 10'5)
A double room with a radiator, exposed ceiling beams and a double glazed window.
BEDROOM THREE 3.2 x 2.8m (10'5 x 9'2)
A double room with a radiator and a double glazed window.
This traditional designed four piece suite comprises of a free standing claw foot roll tub bath, separate shower cubicle, pedestal sink and a low flush toilet. Complimented further by the solid oak flooring and exposed ceiling beams. Radiator, storage cupboard and a double glazed window.
Stretching to the side of the property is a stunning lawn garden with a range of mature trees and shrubs which provide a peaceful outdoor area to relax and take in the countryside and the wildlife that comes with it. The garden to the side extends to an impressive woodland area, which is a brilliant space for your children to grow up experiences fun times and adventures (approximately half an acre including the side lawn garden). To the rear of the property, you will find a large garden shed, with power and light, a spacious Yorkshire stone patio area which houses the oil tank. A stone built out building joins onto the stone garage which in turn leads to the side of the property where you will find a driveway for up to four vehicles.
Whilst every endeavour is made to ensure the accuracy of the contents of the sales particulars, they are intended for guidance purposes only and do not in any way constitute part of a contract. No person within the company has authority to make or give any representation or warranty in respect of the property. Measurements given are approximate and are intended for illustrative purposes only. Any fixtures, fittings or equipment have not been tested. Purchasers are encouraged to satisfy themselves by inspection of the property to ascertain their accuracy.
Squirrel Cottage, 72 Farnley Moor, Huddersfield, HD4 6UW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brockholes Station0.8 miles
- Honley Station1.1 miles
- Stocksmoor Station1.5 miles
About the agent
At Marsh and Marsh Properties we aim to provide you with a reliable, good quality service, offering excellent, lower than average prices and special offers. We are a family run Estate Agents, offering old-fashioned, friendly service along with our quality approach to property sales. Our aim is that in your own opinion you find that we are the best estate agent.Properties Done Properly
Marsh and Marsh Properties is an
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MMD00914. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marsh and Marsh, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.