Whitemill Road, CHATTERIS
- Perfect First Time Buy or Investment
- Spacious Mid Terraced House
- 17Ft Lounge/Dining Area
- 18Ft Double Bedroom with Office Area
- Single Garage & Off Road Parking
- Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Perfect First Time Buy or Investment! This Mid-Terraced House Offers a 17Ft Lounge/Diner, 7Ft Kitchen, 9Ft Conservatory, 18Ft Bedroom & Office Area, Enclosed Rear Garden & Single Garage with Parking! Hurry & Call us to View!
ENTRANCE HALL Double glazed entrance door, radiator, laminate floor, storage cupboard.
2.41m (7'11") x 2.38m (7'10"). Fitted with a modern range of base and eye level units with space for a freestanding cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, wall mounted boiler and window to front aspect.
5.35m (17'7") x 3.37m (11'1"). Radiator, wall lights, stairs to the first floor, double glazed sliding door into conservatory
2.86m (9'5") x 2.78m (9'1"). Brick and UPVC with double doors leading out into a lovely private rear garden, laminate flooring.
BEDROOM 1/OFFICE AREA
5.53m (18'2") x 3.36m (11'). Double glazed velux window to rear aspect, radiator, storage cupboard, access into loft space.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising: panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, partly tiled walls, double glazed dormer window to front, extractor fan.
Path to front door and decorate stone boarders.
Enclosed and private rear garden with a range of mature shrubs and trees. Two lovely seating areas Path leading to a personal door to garage and gated access to parking area in front of garage.
With an up and over door, access to garden, lighting and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Whitemill Road, CHATTERIS
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Manea Station6.7 miles
About the agent
The complete property service, from selling your home and finding your next, to sourcing the right mortgage solution to suit you and offering a modern, customer-friendly conveyancing service.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHA100312. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Chatteris. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.