Aldridge Road, Great Barr
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- ONE BEDROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM/KITCHEN
- FITTED BATHROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZED WITH SECONDARY
- COMMUNAL CAR PARK
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EPC RATING D
HALLWAY:5'9 X 2'11: Doors into;
LIVING AREA: 12'1MAX X 9'10MIN / 10'1: A open living area with double glazed window with secondary and radiator with door into;
KITCHEN: 9'10 X 4'5: Drawer base and eye level units, work surfaces, sink and drainer, tiling to splashback and floor, cooker with hob, space and plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer and double glazed window with secondary.
BEDROOM: 7'6MAX X 6'10MIN / 5'6: Built in wardrobe system and double glazed window with secondary.
BATHROOM: 6'7MAX X 5'2MIN / 5'2: White suite with panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin, close couple W.C., storage cupboard and tiling to floor and walls.
TENURE: We have been informed by the vendors that property is Leasehold. (Please note that details of the tenure should be confirmed by any prospective purchaser's solicitor).
FIXTURES & FITTINGS: As per sales particulars.
COUNCIL TAX BAND: A.
VIEWING: . Recommended via Acres
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Aldridge Road, Great Barr
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hamstead Station1.7 miles
- Perry Barr Station2.5 miles
- Tame Bridge Parkway Station2.9 miles
About the agent
ACRES Estate Agents was established in 1992 and has been selling properties on behalf of it's clients ever since. It has established a reputation for caring, professional and quality customer service.
ACRES have unrivalled local knowledge, the very latest technology, and a marketing package which sells houses. Results speak for themselves and the proportion of repeat business within the firm is testament to our success.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102994008439. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acres, Great Barr. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.