12 Whinny Brae, Broughty Ferry, DD5 2HW
- Central Broughty Ferry Position
- Video Security Entry & Lift Access
- Private Parking
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Full Double Glazing
- High-efficiency Gas Central Heating
- Bike Store and Covered Drying Area
After complete refurbishment in 2016, the former Eastern Primary School in the heart of Broughty Ferry, was divided into 27 high specification luxury apartments now known as the Eastern Residences. The property is just a few hundred meters from the areas main amenities including restaurants, the beachfront and excellent public transport links.
The property is accessed via a secure entry video system with fully carpeted and wood panelled communal hallways. At 115 square meters this ground floor maisonette offers the largest floor area within the development. Accommodation is spacious comprising reception hallway with cloaks and under stair store, generously proportioned living area with ample space for formal dining, high quality German ?Hacker? kitchen with integrated appliances and quartz countertops. A useful utility room and large pantry are located off the kitchen area. There are two generous double bedrooms within the mezzanine level both with fitted wardrobes. The bathroom and shower room located on each level are fitted with high quality sanitary wares and contemporary tiling. Specification is equally modern with full double glazing and high-efficiency gas central heating.The development is beautifully maintained and offers private allocated parking for two vehicles, guest parking, bike store, covered drying area and well maintained residents gardens. EPC - B
BrochuresBrochure 1Home Report
12 Whinny Brae, Broughty Ferry, DD5 2HW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Broughty Ferry Station0.2 miles
- Balmossie Station1.2 miles
- Monifieth Station2.1 miles
About the agent
We are a local business based in Broughty Ferry and focus purely on residential property sales. This allows us to devote 100% of our time to making sure our clients get a first-class service, unbiased advice and ultimately the best possible result for the sale of their home. We offer a fully accountable, professional and caring experience to all our clients. We take a modern, dynamic approach to selling homes and understand what is required in the ever changing housing market
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4955. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Verdala, Dundee. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.