Arundel Gardens, Westcliff-on-Sea
- Guide Price £600,000 - £625,000
- Detached Character House
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Reception Areas
- Large Garage
- Close to Westcliff High and St Thomas Moore Schools
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Separate Utility Area
- Loft Storage Area
- South Backing
A spacious lounge opens to the sun room with views over the mature garden, to the front a large dining room (currently being utilised as a bedroom). The kitchen gives access to the utility room and there onto the ground floor cloakroom. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom to the first floor with a narrow staircase to the loft storage room.
The mature rear gardens commences with a patio area with mature shrub borders.
LIVING ROOM 14' 5" x 13' 1" (4.39m x 3.99m)
LOUNGE/DINER 14' 5" x 13' 2" (4.39m x 4.01m)
KITCHEN 11' 3" x 8' 5" (3.43m x 2.57m)
CONSERVATORY 13' x 7' 3" (3.96m x 2.21m)
UTILITY ROOM 9' 10" x 4' 11" (3m x 1.5m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 5" x 11' 4" (4.39m x 3.45m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 1" x 11' 5" (3.99m x 3.48m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 10" x 9' 5" (3.61m x 2.87m)
BATH / SHOWER ROOM
LOFT STORAGE ROOM 10' 7" x 9' 6" (3.23m x 2.9m)
GARAGE 18' 3" x 11' 6" (5.56m x 3.51m)
These particulars are accurate to the best of our knowledge but do not constitute an offer or contract. Photos are for representation only and do not imply the inclusion of fixtures and fittings. The floor plans are not to scale and only provide an indication of the layout.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Arundel Gardens, Westcliff-on-Sea
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chalkwell Station1.1 miles
- Westcliff Station1.5 miles
- Leigh-on-Sea Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Hair & Son has been a pillar of the Essex property market since Frederick Gordon Hair founded the firm in 1922. The last 98 years has seen the firm go from strength to strength, opening five offices and establishing six departments to become so much more than an estate agent.
The Southend head office ideally positioned to give focused coverage of Southend-on-sea & Westcliff-on-sea is leading the way with established and retained clients, spearheading the changes taking place and embraci
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101353016028. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hair & Son, Southend-On-Sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.