Cedar Road, Kent, DA8 2NR
- Slade Green Train Station: 0.2mi walk
- Chain Free!
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge, and Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Plans for Loft Conversion + Extension
- 45' Rear Garden
- Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating
- Convenient for schools, shops, busses etc!
- EPC: TBC
Currently, the home offers good living space for a small family, comprising of a hall, spacious Lounge, a fair sized Kitchen Breakfast Room, a lobby with built in storage, a Family Bathroom, and upstairs: Two Double Bedrooms. Externally, there is a Rear Garden of approximately 45' with paved seating area and lawn. The property features Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating System with combi-boiler.
Locally, there is a selection of convenience stores and a pub, plus a short drive / bus journey to Town Centres at Erith, Bexleyheath, Crayford and Dartford - so plenty of entertainment, shopping and dining options! The River Thames Walk is within easy reach, as well as the London Loop walk around the Slade Green Marshes - somewhere where you can enjoy the great outdoors. There are several primary schools within easy reach, and buses provide access to Secondary Schools.
The full planning applications can be found on the Bexley Planning Portal using planning references 21/01337/LDCP and 21/01360/GPDE
Contact James Gorey Estate Agents Today to schedule your viewing!
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Cedar Road, Kent, DA8 2NR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Slade Green Station0.1 miles
- Erith Station1.1 miles
- Barnehurst Station1.5 miles
About the agent
James Gorey Estate Agents provides an ultra personal, proactive and bespoke service with the sole aim of building long term relationships and becoming your go to property people.
We will do everything we can to achieve the right deal for you in the quickest timescale whilst taking away as much stress and hassle. We are here every step of the way, whenever you need us.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX109600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Gorey Estate Agents, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.