Printers Land, Busby, GLASGOW
*** Open 7 Days A Week ***
* Beautifully Presented & Rarely Available One Bedroom Upper Cottage Style Apartment
* Highly Sought After Location With Viewings Essential
* Spacious Open Plan Lounge Dining Room & Modern Fitted Kitchen
* Very Well Appointed Double Bedroom & Modern Bathroom
* Great Storage With Additional Private Loft Space, GCH & DG
* Close To Busby Train Station & Delightful Views
* Private Parking & Communal Surrounding Gardens
Enjoying an attractive leafy outlook from its first floor position, this beautifully presented first floor flat enjoys all the trappings of a quiet residential development yet sits appealingly close to a variety of local amenities including excellent public transport links. Internally it is a credit to the current vendor offering a mix of both modern and neutral tones which will delight as well as appeal to all who view.
*** Early Viewings Essential To Avoid Disappointment - Call Now
The property comprises of a welcoming reception hallway which benefits from fitted carpet and offers access throughout. There is a bright and spacious lounge overlooking the front of the property which also offers plenty of space for dining. The room is also semi open plan to the kitchen giving an even greater feeling of space with the lounge benefiting from fitted carpet whilst the kitchen has vinyl flooring. The kitchen area has been fitted to include a good range of wall and floor mounted units along with space for free standing appliances although it does benefit from an integrated oven and hob.
The bedroom is very well proportion and has fitted wardrobes as well as offering fitted carpet. The bathroom has been fitted to include a three piece suite incorporating an overhead shower unit, complete with vinyl flooring and wall tiling around the bath. Internally the property benefits from good storage with additional note given to a spacious attic area which is accessed via a hatch in the hallway and provides an exclusive storage opportunity.
This fantastic home also sits within the one of Glasgow's most sought after area's, situated just off Busby Road and therefore it is ideal for Busby Train Station and local buses, which give regular services to Glasgow City Centre and surrounding areas. For the commuter the Southern Orbital is a short drive away and the M77, M8 motorway network is approximately 5-10 minute drive away. Everyday shopping needs can be found only a short distance away in Clarkston main street with a greater selection can be found at the Avenue in Newton Mearns or alternatively in East Kilbride. It is also ideally positioned offering easy access to a great range of popular bars and restaurants.
EPC Band: C
Lounge Dining (1) 4.29m (14'1") x 3.81m (12'6")
Kitchen 3.51m (11'6") x 1.70m (5'7")
Bedroom (1) 3.91m (12'10") x 3.20m (10'6")
Bathroom 2.11m (6'11") x 1.70m (5'7")
Printers Land, Busby, GLASGOW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Busby Station0.1 miles
- Clarkston Station0.7 miles
- Thorntonhall Station1.0 miles
About the agent
ACCREDITED WITH TRADING STANDARDS - 'BUY WITH CONFIDENCE SCHEME
LOW COST FIXED FEES – NOT PAYABLE UNTIL COMPLETION OF SALE
CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE NO OBLIGATION VALUATION
* Buy with confidence/Trading Standards approved
* Free property valuations with instant written quotation
* Extremely competitive fixed fees
* Unlimited marketing at no extra cost - no reoccuring fees
* No withdrawal or termination charges
* Extensive knowledge
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference AMH1HCEN002655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Home Connexions, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.