Ladymead, Guildford, GU1
- 20% NOW SOLD
- INCENTIVES AVAILABLE
- Help to Buy Available -5% (£15,750)
- Dressing Area
- Secure Allocated Parking
- Large 26'7 Kitchen/Lounge
- High Specification Kitchen
- 2 Show Apartments To View
- Open 7 Days A Week 11am-6pm
- Electric Car Charging Points
20% NOW SOLD - INCENTIVES AVAILABLE FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE WITH A 5% DEPOSIT (£15,750)
Liongate House. A private, gated development close to Guildford City centre with great access to the A3. Elevation New Homes are delighted to offer for sale this large open plan 1 bedroom apartment with dressing area. This apartment has a good size (26'7") Kitchen/lounge and is finished to high standard including, high gloss handless kitchen cabinets, Quartz stone work tops, Smeg appliances, non scratch wood flooring, USB points, this apartment comes with a fully tiled bathroom as standard. Externally there is secured allocated parking with some having electric charge points. This apartment would be ideal for first time buyers wanting to make use of the Help to Buy Scheme with as little as a 5% deposit or as an investment.
There are 2 marketing suites which will be open from 11am-6pm 7 days a week. Please call to arrange an appointment to come and have a look.
Liongate House is ideally located with good access to the train station, University of Surry, Guildford Lido as well as the A3, further field you are 22 miles from Heathrow airport and 35 miles from Gatwick airport.
11' 2" x 26' 7" (3.40m x 8.10m)
10' 5" x 14' 8" (3.17m x 4.47m)
About the agent
Elevation, Milton Keynes - New Homes
Beechwood House, 9 Whittle Court, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FT
Elevation New Home Sales are independent specialists dealing exclusively with the sale of brand new property in and around the region.
Our dedicated team, based in Central Milton Keynes, have access to well over 150 plots on schemes from both major national house builders and smaller local developers.
With so much choice, we can help you find your new home quickly and easily, and also help you take advantage of the incentives available such as part exchange and stamp duty paid.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20789937. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elevation, Milton Keynes - New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.