The Butts, Brentford, TW8
- 4 double Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Semi-detached period property built circa 1760
- Beautiful walled rear garden
- Highly regarded location
- No forward chain
The property is situated in a coveted area known as 'The Butts' which forms part of this splendid historic tree-lined square, set amongst similar period houses on the verge of the River Brent. This location is renowned for its unspoilt atmosphere and is often used for filming.
The property, which has been sympathetically extended by the present owners, retains an abundance of period charm and affords extensive family accommodation totalling approximately 2200 sq.ft. Extremely well appointed over 2 floors, featuring beautifully proportioned and elegant principal rooms including a 24' x 19' (approx.) reception room and a 23' x 15' (approx.) combined kitchen/breakfast/family room with adjoining dining room. Outside, the walled garden has a southerly aspect with mature lawn and attractive planting together with gated access to the square.
The house stands on a prominent corner position fronting the square with delightful views from all aspects and the River Brent being moments away, as are the vibrant bars and cafes on the Grand Union Canal and the River Thames footpaths. Brentford is an up and coming area with major re-development taking place south of the high street, establishing a new residential quarter with a vibrant dining, entertainment and retail scene for an exciting new facet of this proud west London community. The Butts itself is within 0.2 miles of Brentford station through to London Waterloo.
The Butts, Brentford, TW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brentford Station0.2 miles
- Syon Lane Station0.7 miles
- Kew Bridge Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Our new East Sheen office is now open! Antony Roberts is the leading independent estate agency specialising in the selling, letting and management of property in Richmond, East Sheen, St Margarets, Kew and neighbouring areas. We represent our clients to market a glorious range of property, from striking modern apartments and lavishly appointed period conversion flats through to commanding family houses. Honed by many years of success and a demonstrable track record, we are truly passionate ab
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference KTP210070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Antony Roberts Estate Agents, Kew - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.