Pettus Road, Norwich, NR4 7BY
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Less than 1 mile from UEA campus
- Weekly cleaning to communal areas
- Gardener to maintain outside space
- Rent includes all bills/broadband
This house has been painted, has new carpet and some new furniture.
The house will be professionally cleaned.
Rent includes all bills (gas, electricity, water), TV license and broadband subject to a fair usage policy.
- Kitchen with large fridge and microwave, two hobs and ovens
- Spacious lounge
- Separate dining room
- Two shower rooms
- Utility area with washing machine, tumble dryer and large freezer
- Driveway for parking
- Less than 1 mile from campus
- New double bed frame and new mattress
- Desk with new chair
- New chest of drawers
- New bedside unit
- Built in wardrobe
- New carpet and freshly painted
Weekly cleaning to communal areas, gardener to maintain outside space.
Pettus Road, Norwich, NR4 7BY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Norwich Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Letting Agents for High-Demand Properties.
Every property we manage is treated the same as we treat any property in our own portfolio. As letting agents for properties in Norfolk and Norwich, we provide a personal service to landlords and tenants.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 95PTR-ROOM4. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pearl Lettings & Property Management, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.