Chapel Road, Old Leake, Boston
- DETACHED 2 BEDROOM BUNGALOW
- RECENTLY REFITTED & REFURBISHED
- GENEROUS OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
- FULLY ENCLOSED GENEROUS REAR GARDEN
- NEW KITCHEN & REFITTED SHOWER ROOM
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated on the edge of the popular and well served village of Old Leake, this detached 2 bedroom bungalow has been recently refurbished and refitted throughout and benefits from a refitted Kitchen and Shower Room, new flooring and decoration throughout. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A beautifully presented refurbished detached 2 bedroom bungalow situated on the edge of the popular and well served village of Old Leake. The property in brief comprises and Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, generous Lounge, refitted Kitchen, 2 double Bedrooms, refitted Shower Room, redecoration and new flooring throughout, front and rear gardens, ample off road parking and attached Garage. Early internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property in full.
With double glazed door to side elevation and matching window, tiled floor.
With double glazed door and matching double glazed window, laminate flooring, loft ceiling hatch, coving to ceiling, radiator, telephone point, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Lounge 22' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.73m x 3.56m )
With 2 double glazed windows to the front elevation, feature fireplace with hearth and mantle surround, coving to ceiling, laminate floor, 2 radiators.
Refitted Kitchen 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
With a modern refitted Kitchen comprising a range of wall and base units, areas of work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, inset electric hob with stainless steel cooker hood fitted over, inset stainless steel oven, space and plumbing for washing machine, radiator, laminate flooring, tiling to walls, double glazed door to side elevation, further double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 10" ( 4.11m x 3.30m )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, radiator, TV point, laminate floor.
Bedroom Two 11' 9" maximum x 10' 9" maximum ( 3.58m maximum x 3.28m maximum )
With double glazed window to rear elevation, coving to ceiling, laminate flooring, TV point.
Refitted Shower Room
With obscure double glazed window to the side elevation, coving to ceiling, walk-in double shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit fitted under, radiator, fully tiled.
The front garden is predominantly laid to a gravelled off road parking area and driveway, leading to the attached garage and gated rear access to the rear garden.
The rear garden has gated side excess opening to a generous area of lawn, with mature trees and shrubs and surrounding borders and is fully fence panel and hedge enclosed.
Attached Garage 16' 7" x 9' 1" ( 5.05m x 2.77m )
With up-and-over door to front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Chapel Road, Old Leake, Boston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorpe Culvert Station6.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Boston William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Boston
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB112058. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.