Hills Road, Cambridge
- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR
- Excellent, dual aspect Kitchen/Sitting/Dining Room with door to balcony and views over the communal gardens
- Contemporary Kitchen Area with integrated appliances
- 3 Double Bedrooms including Principal Bedroom with built in wardrobe and En Suite Shower Room
- Secure undercroft wide parking space and bicycle storage
- 7 days a week Concierge services, resident's only gym and private landscaped communal gardens
A superb, second floor apartment with spacious accommodation extending to 1,341 sq ft (124.5 sq m) and benefitting from concierge and fully equipped gym, conveniently placed for access to the city centre, mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke’s Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, (distances are approximate).
Marque House was built in 2014 and has become a 'flagship' landmark building, being the tallest residential building in Cambridge. The original design was drafted by 2 University of Cambridge lecturers within the University's Department of Architecture, in an 'open design' competition. Number 42 occupies a superb position on the second floor and is flooded with light from deep glazed windows. Internally, the apartment has been finished to a high specification and benefits from a decked balcony with views over the communal gardens.
There is also the luxury of a 7 days a week concierge service operating from 7am to 9pm, exclusive residents gym and secure undercroft wide parking space and bike store, making this exclusive residence fully equipped for modern living all whilst being close to the amenities of the city centre.
Marque House lies in a vibrant area of the city within easy walking distance of a number of leisure facilities including a sports centre in nearby Hills Road, providing indoor and outdoor tennis courts and gym etc, and Cambridge Leisure, a complex to the north of Cherry Hinton Road with cafes, bars, hotel, supermarket, ten-pin bowling and a multi-plex cinema.
There are also a number of excellent state and independent schools nearby, together with sixth form colleges in Hills Road and Long Road. Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus is situated about a mile to the east.
London commuters are particularly well served with a mainline railway station within half a mile providing services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street in about 52 and 67 minutes respectively. The M11 (junction 11) is about 3 miles away providing access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Hills Road, Cambridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cambridge Station0.4 miles
- Cambridge North2.6 miles
- Shelford Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Serving Cambridge since 1839
We have a long and proud history of helping our clients realise the maximum value from their property and we have some long standing client relationships to prove it.
Our Residential team aims to provide an unrivalled service for the sale and letting of a wide range of properties, from apartments and period cottages to town and country houses. Each property is handled by a partner or senior agent with experti
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAM210321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bidwells, Cambridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.