Jones Close, Brackley
- Large Detached Family Home
- Stunning Open Plan 20' Kitchen/Dining Room
- Impressive Attic Conversion
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Separate Studio/Home Office
- Double Garage
- Generous Size Garden
- Video Tour Available
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor and doors lead to the adjoining rooms. The large living room is a light room with a double glazed window to the front aspect and casement doors leading to the rear garden. An attractive fireplace forms the central focal point of the room. There is also a study/snug with a double glazed window to the front aspect. The recently refitted kitchen/dining room is of particular note, offering a range of fitted units and integrated appliances together with space for table and chairs. Again, a light room with a double glazed bay window to the rear aspect. The ground floor is further served by a separate utility room and a two piece cloakroom suite.
On the first floor there is an en-suite master bedroom, three further bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom suite. From the gallery landing, a turning staircase rises to the second floor. On this floor is a large studio/office with five velux skylights together with a walk-in store room.
Outside there is a driveway leading to a double garage with up and over doors, pitched roof and power connected. The rear garden is fully enclosed and offers a high degree of privacy. Predominately laid to lawn with well stocked flower beds and benefitting from a south easterly aspect.
VIRTUAL VIEWING Please note that there is a video tour available for this property. Please contact Davies & Partners on or via email - and we will send you the web-link
Jones Close, Brackley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Davies & Partners is a fiercely independent agent specialising in the sale and management of town and village properties. Formed in 1969 we value our clients and what they say about us; repeat business is at the very core of our success. Our reputation is built on trust, integrity, professionalism and local knowledge. We achieve exceptional results and would be delighted to do the same for you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101779004030. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Partners, Brackley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.