Woodpecker Close, BRACKLEY
- Private rear garden featuring conservatory
- Off-street parking for multiple vehicles
- In good internal condition throughout
- Renovated to feature large kitchen diner and utility room
- Master bedroom featuring en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Popular location with Brackley
- Excellent family home
- Catchment for local schooling
Connells are delighted to feature on the market this beautiful four bedroom detached property set in a popular location on the edge of Brackley. This property represents an opportunity to purchase a fantastic home which is fully equipped for the needs of a family.
This flexible family home offers everything that one would need for family living. The ground floor accomodation consists of a large lounge with doors to the entrance hall and to the kitchen diner. The kitchen diner boasts a variety of fitted wall and base units and has room for a dining table. The utility area adjoins the kitchen diner and has room for a large american style fridgefreezer and washer/dryer. Additionally the property has a conservatory and a downstairs W.C.To the first floor the property benefits from 4 bedrooms and a family bathroom. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes.
Brackley is a market town in West Northamptonshire, England, bordering Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire, 19 miles (31 km) from Oxford and 22 miles (35 km) from Northampton. Historically a market town based on the wool and lace trade, it was built on the intersecting trade routes between London, Birmingham and the Midlands and Cambridge and Oxford. Brackley is close to Silverstone and home to the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 Team.
Double glazed door to front, recently fitted safe style with side flag windows and high security features. Wood laminate flooring. Radiator.
Radiator. Wc. Wash hand basin.
Lounge 10' 6" x 14' 5" ( 3.20m x 4.39m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Gas fireplace. Electric fan heater. Radiator. Carpeted. Telephone and television points. Double doors to kitchen diner.
Kitchen 25' 7" x 8' 8" ( 7.80m x 2.64m )
Double glazed door to conservatory, window and door to rear. Sink with drainer. Fitted wall and base units with work surfaces. Halogen hob. Dishwasher. Fridgefreezer. Radiator. Telephone point. Spot lights.
Utility Room 6' 5" x 6' 5" ( 1.96m x 1.96m )
Washer/dryer. Storage cupboard. Fridge freezer. Wood laminate flooring. Spot lights.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 12' 1" ( 2.79m x 3.68m )
UPVC, door to garden. Laminate flooring.
Carpeted. Loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front. Double built in wardrobe. Radiator. Telephone and television points.
Double glazed window to side. Shower. Heated towel rail. Wc. Wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Lino flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 12' 3" ( 3.53m x 3.73m )
Two double glazed window to front. Radiator. Built in wardrobe. Carpeted. Cupboard. Telephone point.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to rear. Carpeted. Television point.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to rear. Carpeted.
Double glazed window to rear. Wash hand basin. Wc. Part tiled. Shower. Laminated.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Woodpecker Close, BRACKLEY
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Sutton Station5.4 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Buckingham for all your property needs
At Connells our team a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BUK305440. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Buckingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.