Mortimer Road, Montgomery, Powys, SY15
- Well Presented Modern Detached Town House.
- Entrance Hall with w.c, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Utility
- 4 Bedrooms (1 En-suite), Family Bathroom
- Sash style double glazing, oil fired central heating, solar thermal panels
- Ample car parking and detached garage
- Walled garden grounds with patio
- No upward chain
- Energy efficiency rating = 78 (C)
20 Mortimer Road is a modern detached property with spacious and well laid out accommodation. Located in the Town of Montgomery, the property is only a short walk from the amenities the town has to offer.
The accommodation included an entrance hall with useful w.c and storage, a spacious living room with woodburning stove and oak flooring. French doors open to the kitchen/diner with integrated oven, grill and hob, dishwasher, fridge and freezer while the dining area has french doors opening out to the rear patio. Off the kitchen is a utility room and boiler room.
On the first floor the landing gives access to the four bedrooms and the family bathroom, the master bedroom includes an en-suite shower room.
The property benefits from a security alarm, double glazed sash windows throughout, oil fired central heating and solar thermal panels.
Ample car parking space to the front with access to the detached garage which has power, lighting and an up and over door.
The rear garden is laid to lawn and has walled boundaries, a patio and oil tank.
Mortimer Road, Montgomery, Powys, SY15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Welshpool Station6.4 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Morris Marshall & Poole - Estate Agents and Chartered Property Surveyors
Established in 1862 the estate agents and property surveyors firm has been serving the community for over 150 years and has built up an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism in the field of residential,commercial and agricultural services.
We now have 8 offices able to offer these services from the Welsh Coast through the heart of Mid Wales to the Borders and central Shropshire.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference WEL210218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Morris Marshall & Poole, Welshpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.