Alfreton Road, South Normanton, DE55
- Full height bi-fold doors to the rear of the house, bringing the outside in
- Benefits from 10 year NHBC warranty for complete peace of mind
- Exclusive kitchen designs in a range of contrasting colours
- Stainless steel fan oven, with sleek ceramic hob and stainless steel splashback with hidden extractor fan.
- White contemporary sanitaryware
- Benefits from design-led living spaces that give you more light and more space
- Impressive WC on the ground floor with contemporary sanitaryware and full height tiling included
- Low maintenance externally with UPVC windows, soffits and fascias
- Turf to front and rear garden
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Avant Homes Central
Three storey living with a difference, plot 47 at Babington Quarter, available with My Move.
The front door opens on a flexible, design-led living space, incorporating exclusive designer kitchen and dining area. There's a light and spacious living area extending, through bi-fold doors, into the rear garden. In addition, you'll also find a large WC and understairs storage cupboard. On the first floor are two double bedrooms and a generous single. There's also a boutique bathroom with full-height tiling and contemporary sanitaryware. On the second floor is the master bedroom with en suite shower room and storage space. On the landing is a storage cupboard. Enquire today.
Alfreton Road, South Normanton, DE55
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alfreton Station0.7 miles
- Kirkby in Ashfield Station4.2 miles
- Sutton Parkway Station4.6 miles
About the development
Avant Homes has created a new standard for new build homes. One which comes with more of what you really want, all included in the price. And more of what you won’t find, anywhere else.
The result is anything but ordinary. Inspired by the needs of our customers, each Avant home blends function and form in a simply stunning combination.
Constantly examining and reexamining the way we do things, our unique approach will continue to direct the way we build homes, well into the future
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_Plot_047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Avant Homes Central. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.