Gloucester Avenue Sidcup DA15
- Guide Price: £600,000 - £625,000
- Renovated Throughout
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Newly Fitted Bathroom & WC
- Sizable Garage Plus Drive
- Extension Potential STPP
- 1263 SQ FT / 117.3 SQ M
- Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Acorn are thrilled to market this four bedroom 70's style semi-detached home located on the very sought-after Gloucester Avenue in Sidcup just 0.7 miles from Sidcup Station!
Upon entering you immediately notice the current sellers have an eye for style having been updated throughout including a new kitchen, new bathroom (plus WC), new flooring and radiators in recent years. Further benefits include a full length integral garage (potential to convert into additional living space), a drive way and new double glazed windows throughout.
The home is bright and airy with the ground floor comprising of an open planned lounge/diner, separate kitchen with direct access to the garage, WC, study and south facing well-tendered garden.
Lead by an open spacious hallway, upstairs you will find all four bedrooms (single currently used as a second office) and family bathroom. The loft offers further expansion potential STPP which has been partially boarded for additional storage.
Viewings come highly recommended.
Energy Efficiency Rating: D
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Performanc...
Gloucester Avenue Sidcup DA15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sidcup Station0.5 miles
- New Eltham Station0.9 miles
- Albany Park Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P247487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Acorn, Sidcup. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.