Bagshot Road, London, EN1
- Chain Free
- Detached Bungalow
- Close to Bush Hill Park Station
- Close to Local Amenities and Schools
- Double Garage
- Off Street Parking
- Four Bedrooms
- Possibility to extend into Loft (STPP)
With open plan kitchen/diner, through lounge, four bedrooms, bathroom, WC, double garage and garden . The property is located on a good size plot with ample potential. Viewings are highly recommended!
Bagshot Road, London, EN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bush Hill Park Station0.3 miles
- Enfield Town Station1.0 miles
- Edmonton Green Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Grange Homes is a leading independent estate agency group selling and letting in North London, Enfield, Cheshunt, Broxbourne and Hertfordshire.
Our longer opening hours are essential to maximise viewing opportunities for your property - in fact over 50% of our viewings are carried out after work and at weekends. Accompanied viewings also mean we can use our expertise to help sell or let your property.
Grange Homes is a leading independent estate agency group selling and letting in
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Bagshotrd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Grange Homes Estate Agents, Enfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.