Faesten Way, Bexley, DA5
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Substantial Larger Than Average Garden
- Situated On A Generous Corner Plot Position And Within A Quiet Road,
- Detached Garage
An attractive, bright and spacious two bedroom, two bathroom semi-detached bungalow on the borders of Wilmington & Joydens Wood.
Situated on a corner plot and benefiting from a recent makeover, this bungalow enjoys open plan living at the heart of the home with a vaulted ceiling that looks incredible with chandelier lighting. From here, this well presented home has bi-fold doors that lead out mature garden with a newly laid patio and pathway that wraps around the property.
Offering two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes and French doors leading out to the garden, this home also boasts a luxury wet-room serving as an en-suite with granite surfaces that is adjacent to the master bedroom.
The property also benefits from a family bathroom with heated towel rail and granite surfaces, brand new kitchen appliances including an electric range cooker, as well as central heating and double glazing throughout.
It comes with a detached garage and a gate to the side as well as a new driveway, re-designed for step-free access making this bungalow suitable for someone who may have limited mobility now or in the future.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Faesten Way, Bexley, DA5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crayford Station1.4 miles
- Bexley Station1.5 miles
- Albany Park Station2.2 miles
About the agent
We believe our unique marketing approach and ability to properly negotiate offers ensures that we get the best prices for property. We also guarantee low fees for our all inclusive service which include;
Accompanied Viewing Service
Energy Performance Certificate
Our office is open 7 days a week offering longer opening hours than our competitors. We provide a bespoke marketing tail
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 20778710. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christopher Russell, Sidcup, The Oval. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.