The Mews, Streetsbrook Road, Solihull
- Close To Network Links To Birmingham And London
- Close To Outstanding Schools And Colleges
- Walking Distance To Touchwood Shopping Centre
- Close To Local Parks And Green Spaces
- Nearby Gym And Leisure
- Family Home
- Electrical Vehicle Charging (EVC)
- Local Amenities
- Work From Home
- A Good Selection Of Family Restaurants Close By
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM The modern fully fitted kitchen and Quartz worktop and finished with Quartz Splashback. The integrated NEF appliances: Fidge Freezer and Dishwasher, Oven hob and hood. The Rangemaster - undercounter sink complements the Rangemaster monoblock mixer tap and the kitchen is finished with brush Steel Downlighters
and Ceramic tile Flooring.
FAMILY LOUNGE This space offers a relaxing environment for families to share. Its separated from the open plan living area so it can be a place for adults to enjoy.
BATHROOM The bathroom and en-suites offer Vitra sanitaryware with the stylish Rhoper Rhodes vanity unit. There is a shower and a soaking bath tub which is finished with porcelain tiles. To add a luxury feel to the bathroom it is finished with rush Steel downlighter chrome towel radiators and a showcase bathroom mirror.
EN-SUITE The en-suite is fitted with Vitra, nest Cloakroom Wall Hung Vanity and mirror.
The Mews, Streetsbrook Road, Solihull
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station0.3 miles
- Olton Station1.5 miles
- Widney Manor Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Our smarthomes New Homes team launched in 2018 and has grown considerably. We are currently the number one new homes agent in the Solihull area. This highly motivated and driven team of individuals who are dedicated to selling new build homes in Solihull, are both professional and passionate about all aspects of marketing and selling new build properties for several developers.
Julia Evans, Director of smarthomes New Homes Solihull brings a wealth of experience to the divi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100393019916. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Homes Ltd, Shirley- New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.