Craighlaw Drive, Waterfoot, Glasgow
- EPC Rating Band D
- Enhanced by virtue of rear-width extension
- Level enclosed rear gardens
- Catchment for sought after East Renfrewshire schooling
*** CLOSING DATE MONDAY 2ND AUGUST @ 12 NOON ***
Enhanced by virtue of a full-width rear extension, this semi-detached family home delivers a superb balance of family accommodation and nestles quietly in the popular East Renfrewshire pocket of Waterfoot.
Delivering an enhanced compliment of accommodation by virtue of an impressive rear-width extension, this semi-detached home enjoys bright and well-proportioned accommodation throughout and sits within the catchment pocket for highly regarded East Renfrewshire schooling.
Enjoying a stylish decorative tone, the welcoming accommodation extends on the ground floor to reception hallway with storage off, notably spacious dining sized lounge with focal point fire and surround, separate less formal family room with 'French' door access afforded to the rear garden deck, comprehensively fitted kitchen with breakfasting stall and useful rear 'boot room'/ utility area. On the upper floor a bright landing provides access to two extremely well-proportioned double bedrooms and a modern family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with vanity storage. Further advantage is gleaned from an expansive attic area which has been fully boarded to create an ideal storage facility.
Of additional note are the garden grounds in which the property is set which are predominantly level and afford off street parking to both front and side for a number of vehicles. To the rear, a fully enclosed area, combining both feature deck and patio, delivers a superb family and pet friendly proposition whilst there is also a detached garage in situ.
Dining Lounge 20' 9" max & into bay x 10' 6" max ( 6.32m max & into bay x 3.20m max )
Family Room 13' 8" max x 8' 4" max ( 4.17m max x 2.54m max )
Kitchen 9' 2" max x 8' 7" max ( 2.79m max x 2.62m max )
Bedroom 1 15' 8" max x 9' 8" max ( 4.78m max x 2.95m max )
Bedroom 2 12' max x 9' 4" max ( 3.66m max x 2.84m max )
Bathroom 6' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.06m x 1.65m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Craighlaw Drive, Waterfoot, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Thorntonhall Station1.3 miles
- Busby Station1.4 miles
- Clarkston Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Clarkston Glasgow Allen & Harris office...
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Allen & Harris have been trading since 1966, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Allen & Harris as your estate agent…
>> Your local Allen & Harris team in Clarkston Glasgow
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA105074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.