Victoria Terrace, Sowerby Bridge
- **Offers over £180,000**
- Stone terrace back to back
- Two double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge / kitchen
- Central heating & Double glazing
- Highly desirable location
- On-street parking
A beautifully presented stone cottage, back to back, with two double bedrooms including a fantastic dormer attic room, open plan living room / kitchen, fabulous bathroom and central heating & double glazing. Highly desirable location.
William H Brown are delighted to present to the market this stone built Victorian, mid back to back cottage, situated in the exceptionally desirable village of Mill Bank. This property has two double bedrooms, including a fantastic dormer attic room. It has living space over three floors in addition to the cellar. The property benefits from central heating and double glazing, and briefly comprises: Good size open plan lounge and modern kitchen, well proportioned bedroom and bathroom on the first floor, with the fabulous attic room on the second floor. An early viewing is essential as this is such a highly desirable location.
Lounge / Kitchen 20' 3" x 15' 3" ( 6.17m x 4.65m )
Good size lounge with timber flooring with a multi fuel stove and stone surround and hearth. Double glazed window to the front. Open breakfast bar area and doorway to the kitchen with a range of quality wall and base units finished in oak, complimentary rolled work surface, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, splash back tiling, integrated stainless steel five ring hob, double oven and extractor, plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher, fridge freezer, radiator, chrome light switches and sockets and double glazed window to the front.
Master Bedroom 14' 9" x 11' 6" ( 4.50m x 3.51m )
Great sized double room with a timber floor and exposed masonry work. A double glazed window to the front. Attractive open fire and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 20' 5" max x 14' 8" max ( 6.22m max x 4.47m max )
A fantastic room, generous size, large double glazed dormer window giving some lovely views, timber flooring, inset spotlights, radiator, exposed beams and mezzanine storage levels.
Bathroom 9' 3" max x 8' 8" ( 2.82m max x 2.64m )
Modern bathroom in neutral decor and open plan styling; with a contemporary, open, walk in shower cubicle, wood panelled bath, low level w/c, modern wash hand basin with matching wooden cupboards under, laminate flooring, ceiling spotlights and a double glazed window to the front.
Ideal for storage and with light.
On-street parking is available.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Victoria Terrace, Sowerby Bridge
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Sowerby Bridge Station2.1 miles
- Mytholmroyd Station3.1 miles
- Hebden Bridge Station4.2 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Sowerby Bridge William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Sowerby Bridge
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are yo
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB106828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.