Lennox Road, Worthing, BN11 1DD
- Victorian Terrace House
- Superbly Finished Throughout
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- Original Period Features
- South Facing Courtyard Garden
- Central Location
Continuing to the first floor there are three double bedrooms, with the main bedroom offering bespoke fitted wardrobes and a bay fronted window. The bathroom is a peaceful sanctuary and includes a feature roll top bath.
EXTERNAL From the kitchen is the access to a private sun trap courtyard garden, perfectly configured by the owners to capitalise on the orientation and space.
SITUATED Located on the outskirts of Worthing town centre, the property is in an ideal location for access to Worthing Hospital and within walking distance to the Town centre and seafront promenade. Local buses serve the area and Worthing mainline train station is approx. 0.4 miles away.
LOUNGE 12' 2" x 11' 3" (3.71m x 3.43m)
RECEPTION ROOM 11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.56m x 2.72m)
KITCHEN/DINER 20' 9" x 9' 9" (6.32m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM ONE 14' 11" x 12' 2" (4.55m x 3.71m)
BEDROOM TWO 11' 6" x 9' 9" (3.51m x 2.97m)
BEDROOM THREE 11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.56m x 2.72m)
BATHROOM 8' 10" x 6' 1" (2.69m x 1.85m)
Lennox Road, Worthing, BN11 1DD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Worthing Station0.3 miles
- East Worthing Station0.8 miles
- West Worthing Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Jacobs Steel is an estate agency with a difference. We know how important buying and selling is to you. That's why our team give a personal service to each and every one of our customers. You'll have a direct line to your preferred agent: we'll never leave you in the dark where your property is concerned.
Our offices stretch along the south coast of England from West Worthing over to Shoreham-By-Sea; you'll find us at a convenient location to vi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101791078337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacobs Steel, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.