Crouch Hill, N4
- Let available date:
- Furnish type:
- Two Double Bedroom Flat
- Offered Furnished
- Exclusive of bills
- Sole Managing Agents
- Located nearly all local amenities, shops, restaurants
- Perfect for students or professional sharers seeking accommodation in Central Location
- Situated above commercial premises
- EPC : D
The property comprises of two good size double bedrooms, a separate living room, separate fully fitted kitchen and bathroom with w/c. Located in the popular Finsbury Park area and situated within moments of local amenities, bars, restaurants and 7 minutes walk of Finsbury Park Station.
Available from September 2021. Offered furnished.
Please call our lettings team to arrange an immediate viewing and avoid disappointment.
BrochuresCrouch Hill, N4Brochure
Crouch Hill, N4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Crouch Hill Station0.0 miles
- Finsbury Park Station0.6 miles
- Harringay Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The Property Company Lettings and Property Management Specialist covering all North London Areas.
We combine traditional property management services together with modern technology and sophisticated marketing techniques to provide an outstanding and unique experience for clients.
The Property Company has been letting and managing rental properties in the North London area for over twenty years with offices in Crouch End, Southgate, Camden & Muswell Hill.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30819834. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Company, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.