Bromford Road, Birmingham
- Well Presented Extended Semi Detached
- Two Reception Rooms & Converted Garage
- Extended Kitchen & Conservatory
- Four Bedrooms - Master with ensuite
- Family Bathroom
- Driveway & Rear Garden
** WELL PRESENTED & EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** FANTASTIC LOCATION ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** KITCHEN ** FOUR BEDROOMS & ENSUITE ** FAMILY BATHROOM ** DOWNSTAIRS W.C ** GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY ** CONVERTED GARAGE ** MUST BE SEEN ** Please call now to view on !!
0** WELL PRESENTED & EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED ** NO UPWARD CHAIN ** FANTASTIC LOCATION ** TWO RECEPTION ROOMS ** KITCHEN ** FOUR BEDROOMS & ENSUITE ** FAMILY BATHROOM ** DOWNSTAIRS W.C ** GOOD SIZE REAR GARDEN ** DRIVEWAY ** CONVERTED GARAGE ** MUST BE SEEN ** Please call now to view on !!
Paved driveway with double glazed door into porch.
Double glazed to front and door into hall.
Two storage cupboards, radiator and doors to:
Dining Room 11' 1" max x 16' 2" max ( 3.38m max x 4.93m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, laminate wood effect floor, ceiling light point and two wall light points.
Living Room 13' 1" max x 14' 3" max ( 3.99m max x 4.34m max )
Double glazed sliding doors to rear, ceiling light point, two wall light points and radiator.
Kitchen 14' 1" x 13' 8" max ( 4.29m x 4.17m max )
Double glazed window to rear and french doors to rear, wall, base and drawer units, rolled edge work surface, breakfast bar, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob, tiled to splash prone areas, laminate tile effect floor, plumbing for washing machine, two ceiling light points, radiator and door into:
Conservatory 9' 4" plus recess x 13' 10" ( 2.84m plus recess x 4.22m )
Double glazed to sides and rear, double glazed double doors to rear, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Converted Garage 16' 4" x 7' 2" plus recess ( 4.98m x 2.18m plus recess )
Double glazed window and double doors to front, door to wc, cupboard housing boiler, ceiling strip light and loft access with pull-down ladder.
Downstairs W C
Window to side, low level wc, wall mounted hand wash basin and ceiling light point.
Storage cupboard, ceiling light point and doors to:
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 11" ( 4.34m x 3.33m )
Double glazed window to rear, two ceiling light points and radiator.
Bedroom Two 16' 8" max x 11' 1" max ( 5.08m max x 3.38m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, spotlights to ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' x 13' 5" ( 2.13m x 4.09m )
Double glazed bay window to front, ceiling light point, radiator and storage cupboard with ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, bath with shower over, double sink with mixer taps and storage below, low level wc, walls tiled to half height, tiled floor and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
Double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and door to bedroom.
Bedroom Four 21' 7" max restricted headheight x 17' 5" max restricted headheight ( 6.58m max restricted headheight x 5.31m max restricted headheight )
Double glazed french doors to rear with Juliet balcony, ceiling light point, spotlights to ceiling, storage cupboards, further loft access, radiator and door to ensuite.
Obscure double glazed window to rear, shower cubicle, hand wash basin with mixer tap and storage below, low level wc, walls tiled to half height, tiled floor and radiator.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Bromford Road, Birmingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stechford Station1.1 miles
- Lea Hall Station1.8 miles
- Gravelly Hill Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Castle Bromwich Shipways office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact Shipways has been serving the West Midlands since 1936, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose Shipways as your estate agent…
>> Your local Shipways team in Castle Bromwich
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CAB107966. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Castle Bromwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.