Palatine Road, Northenden
- Available for Immediate Occupation
- New Build One Bedroom Apartment
- Open Plan Living Accommodation
- Finished to a High Specification Throughout
- Flooring Included
- 10 Year Warranty
- Help to Buy Available
Help to buy available.
Developed by Mansion House Group the modern apartment is finished to high specification throughout benefiting from integrated kitchen appliances, Vitra sanitary ware with Hansgrohe fittings to the bathroom, flooring throughout.
Apartment 2 which benefits from lift access in brief comprises entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom with three piece suite.
Palatine Road, Northenden
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Northern Moor1.4 miles
- Didsbury Village Station1.3 miles
- Martinscroft Tram Stop1.5 miles
About the agent
When it comes to selling or letting your home, you want to know that you are working with the right team, people who have intimate knowledge of the local area and a strong track record of achieving sales and lettings, combined with a professional service that meets all of your requirements.
It’s why our clients come back to us time and again and why we are one of the area’s leading estate agents.
The office is run by James Mosedale, MNAEA, who has over 11 years’ experience within
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 830101. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Didsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.