Heaton Close, ROMFORD, RM3 7HP
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible
- Brand New Fully Contained Studio Flat
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Bright & Spacious
- Fully Tiled Shower Room
- All Bills Inclusive
- Double Glazed
- Shared Garden
- Available Now!
- Open Plan Lounge
- Fridge Freezer
London's Local Property Agent, Humphrey & Co Estates introduce to the rental market this lovely recently new self-contained studio summer house. Situated in Romford, the property consist of a fully fitted kitchen, a lovely shower room and a spacious studio space. The studio flat is carpeted and fitted with double glazed windows as well as a lovely shared garden. The property is ideal for a single working class professional. Please call our friendly lettings team to secure a viewing.
- Full Double Glazing
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC
Heaton Close, ROMFORD, RM3 7HP
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harold Wood Station1.0 miles
- Gidea Park Station2.4 miles
- Romford Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Established Estate Agents with hand selected consultants with years of experience across London. In order to provide a customer-focused approach to residential property, which is built on trust. We put customer satisfaction before commission. We are a modern, enthusiastic and vibrant company. Our unique team who identify your needs, are excellent communicators, and have a strong work ethic. Humphrey & Co offer services to landlords ranging from tenant introduction to full property management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUM4RX_451928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humphrey & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speed available at this postcode based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to a property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.