Ockendon Road, London, N1
- Victorian house currently used as two properties
- Potential to bring back to one house
- Excellent transport links
- Wonderful amenities close by
- Private rear garden
- EPC Rating = D
Wonderfully located in the heart of East Canonbury conservation area this Victorian house currently offers an upper maisonette and lower ground floor garden flat.
Stairs lead you up to the upper maisonette on the raised ground floor. The bright and airy reception is to the front and the dining room is set to the rear with views over the garden. The separate and fully fitted modern kitchen is also at the rear.
The spacious principal bedroom is on the upper floor and to the front with stunning deep sash windows. There is a family bathroom and further double bedroom on this floor.
The lower ground floor flat has the double bedroom to the front. The bedroom/ reception room at the back has direct access to the rear garden. The family bathroom and kitchen are also to the rear.
It should be noted that the property is currently on two titles and the current owners have benefitted from an additional income having rented out the lower ground floor flat. However a future owner may wish to bring back to one house.
Ockendon Road is a beautiful tree-lined street. It is well known for its sense of community with the Ockendon Association (OCCA) arranging events such as coffee mornings and book clubs. This property forms part of a handsome Victorian terrace surrounded by houses of a similar style. Local amenities are within easy reach and include Trade Cafe and The Lord Clyde (for amazing Sunday lunches) at one end of the road (Essex Road) and the De Beauvoir Arms pub, De Beauvoir Deli, amazingly stocked mini-supermarket/newsagents, hardware store and Sweet Thursdays pizza restaurant and wine shop at the other end of the road (Southgate Road). There are efficient bus routes to Shoreditch, Moorgate, Liverpool Street, The City, Waterloo, London Bridge and beyond from Southgate Road and to Angel, Kings Cross, West End and beyond from Essex Road. The overground stations at Dalston, Haggerston and Canonbury are also within easy reach. Highbury & Islington (Victoria Line) is about a fifteen minute walk.
Square Footage: 1,610 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Ockendon Road, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canonbury Station0.4 miles
- Essex Road Station0.5 miles
- Dalston Junction Station0.5 miles
About the agent
With over 160 years of experience, over 600 offices globally - including 130 in the UK, and thousands of potential buyers and tenants on our database, we'll make sure your property gets in front of the right people. And once you’ve sold your property, we’re here to help you move on to the next stage of your journey.
Whether buying or renting a house, flat, country estate or waterside property, our experts make it their busin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference ISS200295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Islington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.