Victory Road, Wanstead
- Chain free
- Split level
- Open plan living area
- Allocated parking
- 0.4 miles from Wanstead High Street
- 0.6 miles from Snaresbrook Station
- Stunning grade II Listed building
- 164 year lease (Lease term - 189 years from and including 1 April 1996)
- Grand, gothic style communal entrance hall
- EPC RATING: D58
Situated in Clock Court, an imposing Victorian building built in the Gothic style, this split level apartment is steeped in history. The communal entrance halls are striking, with the vaulted ceilings and chandeliers, giving an immediate feeling of grandeur before entering the apartment.
The property is arranged over the second and third floor with a fitted kitchen opening to the reception room, a large bedroom area, fitted bathroom, well-maintained communal gardens and both allocated and visitors parking. This property is also being sold chain free and also with a good lease of 164 years (Lease term - 189 years from and including 1 April 1996)
**GUIDE PRICE £300,000 - £325,000**
RECEPTION ROOM/KITCHEN 17' 6" x 10' 10" (5.33m x 3.3m)
BEDROOM 13' 4" x 10' 10" (4.06m x 3.3m)
Victory Road, Wanstead
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Snaresbrook Station0.3 miles
- South Woodford Station0.5 miles
- Wanstead Station0.6 miles
About the agent
For well over a century Petty Son and Prestwich has had a long and successful history in Wanstead and the surrounding area. The firm was founded in Leytonstone in 1908 by C. Petty, a locally renowned builder, under the style of Petty & Son. The company was then run by his son Charles, a chartered surveyor.
Petty and Son quickly grew in both size and reputation and was soon to become Petty Son & Prestwich when Harry Prestwich entered the partnership, offering services in surveying, estat
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 102565007656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.