Turnpike Road, Lower Weare
- Stunning recently built semi detached house
- Fantastic semi rural position with excellent views towards the Mendip Hills
- Ideal for commuters but also those who like to enjoy the great outdoors with miles of footpaths
- Three bedrooms with rural outlooks
- Well appointed contemporary Family Bathroom
- Spacious Lounge/dining Room with French doors to the garden
- Chic modern Kitchen/Breakfast Room with fully integrated appliances
- Private off street parking for two vehicles plus additional guest parking
- HELP TO BUY available on certain plots
This attractive semi detached home is finished with smart rendered façade with contemporary grey windows striking a wonderful contrast. Internally, on the ground floor there is a spacious living room to the rear of the house with a light and airy southerly aspect and French doors out to a turfed rear garden enclosed by Shiplap fencing, with a small patio area and side gate. To the front of the house there is a fantastic kitchen/breakfast room fitted with chic, putty coloured, modern shaker style units, with a smart tiled splashback and the aforementioned integrated appliances and there is also plenty of room for a breakfast table. There are lovely views from all aspects of the houses that look out onto the Mendip Hills. Also on the ground floor is a useful well-appointed cloakroom. On the first floor are three bedrooms that share use of a smart modern bathroom.
Each property within the development is uniquely finished with individual tiling and kitchen specifications to make it different from the neighbours and comes complete with two allocated off street parking spaces, plus an integrated security system, gas central heating and no onward chain. There is also ample guest parking available.
OUR VENDOR SAYS Views from all aspects are constantly changing and always fascinating.
WE HAVE NOTICED These beautifully finished and appointed homes are a very rare find indeed. Available with the inclusion of white goods, carpets, flooring and even turf they present a move in package to a buyer who is looking for a smart contemporary home in a convenient and beautiful countryside position.
SITUATION The village of Weare is situated an area of outstanding natural beauty beyond the south side of the Mendip Hills in a popular part of Somerset. The general area is well known for its leisure opportunities which include;
- Walking and riding on the Mendips
- Walks along Crooks Peak
- Sailing on Axbridge reservoir
- Local golf course outside Wedmore
- Sports centre in Cheddar
- Excellent and sought after schools
Coupled with these facilities there is also a church and a selection of country pubs in and around the village. The senior school in this area is Kings of Wessex ( in Cheddar, with the middle school at Hugh Sexeys, Blackford ( and the first school at Weare School ( in Upper Weare. Independent schools are at nearby Sidcot, Wells Cathedral School and Millfield. Wedmore, Cheddar, Winscombe and Axbridge are all within convenient driving distance, only being seven miles south of Bristol and four miles from the motorway junction, where there are more shopping, social and recreational facilities. The cities of Bristol, Bath and Wells are all within daily driving distance, Bath and Bristol providing excellent cultural activities. The coastal towns of Burnham-on-Sea and Weston-super-Mare are also conveniently accessible and there is access to the M5 at Edithmead (Junction 22, outside Burnham-on-Sea) and St. Georges (Junction 21, outside Weston-super-Mare). Bristol International Airport is along the A38, towards Bristol and this road is a popular route for commuting to Bristol.
DIRECTIONS Travelling on the A38 from Bristol, go straight ahead at Churchill traffic lights, taking you through Star and Sidcot. Go straight ahead at the next set of traffic lights and continue for a couple of miles passing the petrol station on your left and eventually entering Lower Weare where The Beeches can be found set back from the road on the left hand side.
GROUND FLOOR CLOAKROOM
KITCHEN/DINER 13' 2" x 12' 0" (4.01m x 3.66m)
LOUNGE 18' 7" x 13' 1" (5.66m x 3.99m)
FIRST FLOOR GALLERIED LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 18' 8" x 10' 1" (5.69m x 3.07m)
BEDROOM TWO 10' 1" x 11' 03 MAX" (3.07m x 3.43m)
BEDROOM THREE 8' 05" x 7' 02" (2.57m x 2.18m)
BATHROOM 6' 5" x 8' 0" (1.96m x 2.44m)
BrochuresPlot 7 The Beeche...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Front Page
Turnpike Road, Lower Weare
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Weston Milton Station6.1 miles
About the agent
A SERVICE YOU CAN TRUST
We are a totally independent, multi award winning estate agent, with three welcoming offices, one in Congresbury, one in Chew Magna and one in Backwell. We are experts in all aspects of property and cover the area between Bristol, Bath, Wells and Weston-super-Mare.
Motivated and well trained staff, years of experience and a proactive approach all contribute to our success. Our award
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100872009889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Debbie Fortune Estate Agents, Congresbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.