Cross Lane, Hornsey, London, N8
- FURNITURE INCLUDED IN THE SALE*
- STAMP DUTY PAID BY THE DEVELOPERS ( single property rate)
- SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING
- SHOW FLAT FOR SALE
- Architecturally designed
- Bespoke specification
- 10 Minutes to Crouch End Broadway
- Boutique style development
- Easy access to the tube
Tenure: Leasehold, 250 years remaining
Hornsey N8 is fast becoming a sought after hub for the discerning buyer who is looking to move into an area that is rapidly catching up with its extremely well-heeled neighbours, Set within the footprint of the old Smithfield Refrigeration factory which was famed for ice cream and the industrial sized machines for making it, the property already has a rich and appetising history.
Find everything you could want and more. It's all just moments from your door. Artisan coffee shops, world cuisine, great pubs, independent cinema, flagship supermarkets, gigantic parks - Hornsey has it all!
The incredible green spaces and the jaw-dropping views that you'll find at the extraordinary Alexandra Palace which virtually backs onto Smithfield Yard. Over 197 acres of parkland, a boating lake, an ice rink, regular farmers' markets, park runs, concerts and antique fairs - and the legendary fireworks display every Bonfire night. Or you can just take a picnic and sit on the hill watching the rest of London busy itself whilst you relax.
Smithfield Yard neighbours the London Villages of Crouch End, Muswell Hill and Highgate, which are all just a short distance from the development.
The stylish apartments have an enviable specification including bespoke kitchens, herringbone wooden flooring and contemporary styled bathrooms, as well as large floor to ceiling windows, many apartments also have private outside space.
The development is only half an hour from Central London via public transport, and less than an hour from most London airports. This up-and-coming area of North London offers great connectivity throughout the capital and beyond, whilst still retaining its village vibe and the calm of its surroundings.
Call us today to arrange your viewing (smithfieldyard.co.uk)
* Furniture included in the sale not the accessories
- Private entrance
- apartments and penthouses
- footprint of the old Smithfield Refrigeration factory
- rich and appetising history
Cross Lane, Hornsey, London, N8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornsey Station0.3 miles
- Turnpike Lane Station0.6 miles
- Wood Green Station0.6 miles
About the development
- 48 high specification studio, one, two and three bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Located in a fantastic secluded site in the heart of Hornsey, London N8
- Built within the footprint of the old Smithfield Refrigeration factory
- Rich and appetising history.
- Smithfield Yard boasts great neighbours
- An amazing array of family-run restaurants, boutique shops and independent butchers and grocers nearby
Cross Lane Ltd is one of several associated companies which have completed many successful and popular new build and conversion schemes in London over the past 15 years. We are currently working on five residential schemes locally for more than 500 properties constructed by the developer.
Recently completed schemes by the same developer group include:
The Luxe Building & Eastlight Apartments E1: A collection of 89 stylish executive apartments located in the City
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference B406AAJULY. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cross Lane. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.